Reviews for Amber's Adventure
Pokefan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awesome beginning!
Scholar of Emeralds chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Well, nothing much happened. We just know that Amber is headed to Oreburgh, and that you have a system going on with the trainer IDs. I actually like the system for it, with the trainer license needing an updat every two years. Onto the next chapter!
Scholar of Emeralds chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Like I said for the previous chapter, excellent narration. Your description isn't vague like most trainer stories, and the grammar is superb. Unfortunately, you just added one of the other pet peeves on my list, next to beginning older trainers. Eevee is hideously overused, and authors really need to quit using it. I'm serious!

Because I like the writing style, I'll continue reading until my third pet peeve shows up. Amber better not catch a Dratini any time soon.
Scholar of Emeralds chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ugh, this story caught my eye because I love the name Amber and because the narration is nice. Unfortunately, you completely lost me when you made her twelve rather than ten. Couldn't you have gone by manga-verse or game-verse if you really wanted an older trainer? And, if she's that obsessed with Pokemon, why didn't she just run away earlier to become a trainer when she was, in fact, ten?

I'll continue reading, but hopefully some stuff will be cleared in later chapters.
Aldamonburst chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
amber is his daughter? wow. well i kind of find it disapointing amber won with her new pokemon. she hadn't raised it at all. well, good chapter.
Tuffy11 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This seems like a really good story. Good idea of starting with Sinnoh. I started a series about Pokemon about a girl named Autumn from a small town in Johto recently,k her parents are Pokmeon rangers, and she has telephathy with shiny Pokemon, and she collects them, only them. She starts with a shiny Cyndaquil, and she catches some legnedaries, probably a lot. I'm on the fourth chapter on my first book. Please read it! YOur story is way better than mine, but still, please read it!
Gentle Blossom chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Nice chapter. Keep up the great work. What will you evolve eevee into? Please update soon.
Aldamonburst chapter 17 . 3/10/2011
this was pretty good. though i wonder if Amber has sorted things out. I'm not really sure what Wake meant by experience, since training and accepting loses ruled out.
Aldamonburst chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
so she lost huh? don't misunderstand when i say this, but finally. The outcome of each battle has been predictable for a while. it's a nice change of pace.
Aldamonburst chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
why doesn't linda use any other pokemon? and *sob* i can't find any foreshadowing! lol. well, i like this chapter but i wish Linda would actually get better so she doesn't get pwned so fast.
Aldamonburst chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
well, i'm sure amber will hate Unova's contests even more. lol. once again, Amber won another gym battle on the first try. when will she ever lose? there's no character development.
Aldamonburst chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
anorith! woo! anorith is cool! hmm, now i'm really interested. an antagonist!
am I insane-just a bit chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
okay i love it and would be very grateful if you put my character in it!

name:Katayla crimson tayla for short

hair:long purple hair

eyes:grey

outift:wears a black corset with a purple skin tight leather loong sleaved shirt matched with black leggings and white healed boots

pokemon team: misdrevious staraptor horsea she got threw trade and the pokemon she keeps out umberion

personality:is very dark but nice and kind and was born sick so her parents took her to lake varety and placed her in the lake causing mesprit uxie and azelf to save her life which is why she has purple hair because of that she was born with the power to take the darkness and evil out of pokemon and thats her job so she travels with amber

were they meet: hearthome city she was entering a contest which she wants to be a star coordinator

oh yeah has a crush on lucas
Aldamonburst chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
good chapter, but i have to wonder. is this story going to focus solely on beating the gyms? isn't there going to be some sort of bad guys? that's not filler, that's plot. cause, i'm sorry, but this story will get boring. specially since amber hasn't lost once. i don't want to sound mean or anything(i'm actually rather uncomfortable writing this) but i'm curious.
Aldamonburst chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
it seems like skarmory was a bit overpowered. gym leaders are usually prepared for type advantage. okay chapter, but skarmory's easy finish was dissapointing. sorry.