Reviews for Fifteen Again
xfangurlx chapter 20 . 10/15/2017
AHH, I’ve loved it! A beautifully crafted story, well donexx I suppose I’ll read ya around!
xfangurlx chapter 10 . 10/15/2017
Good thing Adrian stopped because I would’ve burnt him to a crisp. Now I feel guilty for ever doubting his kindness lol, tho he did for a sec...more than a sec actually...
There wouldn’t have been enough land in America for him to run if he had taken advantage of the girl, srsly.
I wonder if Rose will remember what happened to her when she turns back again? Hmm.
xfangurlx chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
Hahaha! No hate girl. I’m actually really surprised by Adrian’s behavior, I mean I know he always wanted a chance, but he’s also very smart, and I think he knows no Rose in her right mind would want that. I don’t know how he can go on without feeling like he’s inflicting some type of violation, like he’s taking advantage of a fifteen-year-old whom he knows was practically engaged? Doesn’t feel like Adrian at all.

I feel so sorry about Dimitri and Christian that it’s not even funny. I know Liss and Rose aren’t to blame, but still! They make me frustrated lol xDD I’m also pretty sure Rose is going to be face-palming till the next century when she finally comes back...Uppsie dupsiee!

Awesome job so far xoxx
TheThornInTheRose chapter 20 . 7/26/2016
Loved the story! :)
the-cari-moose chapter 20 . 1/28/2016
That was an incredible fic! So well thought out and written! It's so hard to find well written fics. I look forward to reading some of your other works.
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I really like this idea and I can't wait to see where you take the plot.
EvreHavva chapter 17 . 11/1/2015
muy bueno :)
EvreHavva chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
pobre chris y dimka
EvreHavva chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
divertidisimo
ficfangirl21 chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
wow that was cold, but it sounds right, if I was fifteen and woke up to the school clown or old guy I would think I was drugged too.
alexlc chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
I love a happy ending too. I was worried there for a minute. Poor dimitri.
ClairDeLaLuna chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I love your fics but I just have to point out that there is no way they would have been able to drive into Canada without passing through border patrol. It's just not possible.
VAGypsy chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Awww I just luved this story..couldn't put it down! Your stories are amazing and I'll never get tired reading them.
Great work and such talent!
Kim chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
Yea... Tasha? Tasha want Dimitri in case you didn't know. You should have done something with her at the start. Say 'Tasha dies' or something.
Kim chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Hi again love everything by the way :D