Reviews for Clues that you are too into Hotel Dusk: Room 215
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 2/6
Square one is easier than triangle and actually their both kinda the same. You need to make a big square like you made a big triangle
bowlegsanddimples chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Yep, I am way too into Hotel Dusk: Room 215! (I seriously Love This!)
Tumblewolf29 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
You forgot to add, "if every time you see an apple painting you search it for hidden letters." My parents still get so mad when I do that, it's really funny in a restraunt. Lol but love the list.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I was pretty pissed about the breakfast thing
SkyeofSherwood chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Rosa also said there were muffins with that omlette.
Duskii chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hahaha, this is so funny! I should do some of these xD I've got some questions-
'd you know Dunning K.O'd Kyle and Loius with a bottle? I thoughrt it was a brick.
's the official website? xD
3. Do you want some help with the match puzzles? I've done all of them.
4. What IS Kyle's favourite candy bar? (I know his fave drink's Cool Pop)
Sayanara! D
Justice65 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Let's see, I know about the love room, I knew when to put the stolen tools back, because yes, I've played it twice now, I got all the matchstick puzzles (one try each), I saw the ad in the newspaper and said "huh? Isn't that old lady named Helen...?" I know what happened to Jenny, and I can't help but love the game. Only 6, I guess I'm not obsessed.

Some of my cousins let me play this game a few years ago, I was like nine or ten years old when they did! I'm honestly REALLY surprised they let me play the game at that age, then a few years later I got the "buy one get a used game free" deal, and bought that one. I made a good choice :)
FloatingTopHat56 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
this is scary- i just got 48! I want a red crown jacket, though...
BlueJay-01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
LOL thet was funny. The other day on the radio they said a guy died by the name of Brian Bradley. It was creepy. Did you know there is a sequal that's not in the NA. I am so sad. Last Widow: The Secret of Cape West.
A Rad Churro chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
LOL!

Actually, there is a place called 'Santa Monica.'

You totally got me on the number 42 thing... darn it! I'll never be as good as Kyle!
Ko-Chan chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You know, you've just added to my list of regrets. Now that is going to haunt me for the rest of my life...

*starts playing hotel dusk for the 10th time*
Ayumi Yoshida chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really like this humor.

Numbers 45 and 46 sure getting in my nerves.
SkittyKat chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I remember when I first got Hotel Dusk...*sighs* good times...I got involved cos a friend recommended it to me. Now on the second go round, I'M DETERMINED TO GET INTO THAT ROOM!

Currently waiting for Last Window to be released somewhere close to me! GAH! IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ehehe... OK, I'm too into Hotel Dusk. Now all you need to do is write a sequel for Last Window. :P (I dread to think how crazy I would wind up rating myself for that one...)
nakanaka chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I was kind of hoping for a fanfiction instead of a fan list. It was amusing, but though I love Hotel Dusk, I couldn't relate to most of these.