Reviews for The Affair
Nicki2000 chapter 3 . 1/20
Wow you totally gave a twist ending. I was so sure they would leave their old lives behind and love each other like an anime i seen a while ago but nope you went a different way and made them "mistresses" to each other...

So love this and you are, with out a doubt, becoming one of my FAV writers!
VK fan for life
Love Kaname x Zero and Zero x Kaname
Magical.x.Melody chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
This was nicely bittersweet. I can't help but hope for more, but you kept it realistic. :)
Aiasaka chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Even they being cheaters in this fic, it was an amazing read! Hot as hell and wonderfully written!
And I just love Zero being a deliciously hot dominating top and Kaname a demanding sexy bottom...
You're amazing.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Sooooooo cute I love it :D
kaybop1 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
This is a great story, I loved it from the beginning to the end. I loved your work on the stranger, but u just became my favorite author I look forward to more of your work :)
DulcetRipple chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
soooo goooood xDDDD Read all three chappies at once
Art-sinisterika chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I can recognize neither Kaname nor Zero but the story itself sure is hot and steamy. *Thumbs up*
cocoalvin chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Very well write and very engaging. Thanks for sharing.
Khandalis chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
...I didn't even realize that was completed! *cries* what a way to leave it! I was so looking forward to the drama that would unfold! ...but...maybe you could continue it in a sequel...?

ha ha! Beggars can't be choosers! loved this!
InkWave chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
This was really good. A relationship, but distance at the same time. The last section really made it real though, both of them talking about their pregnant wives. I had to skip to the end of the third chapter even because I couldn't stand the suspense of whether it would be a tragedy or not. In an odd way it seems like their affair worked for them and all around made their lives better. It helped Zero settle down with his girlfriend, and it gave Kaname an escape where he could lose control and be himself.

The characterization and smut were very well done. Omegato.
Paradoxismminant chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Oh jeeeebus. The drama, the complications...

Interesting situation, though. I like it C:.

But also, just so you know, you have a few typos and stuff in there P:
yukishira chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
WOW! You are so amazing !

normally i would hate guys cheating on their wife and a relationship like that ..

but u managed to pull it off! its so perfect, everything !

they are all so happy with each other ! zero , kaname and their wife! this is truly fascinating ! definitely going to my favorites
Elinhell chapter 3 . 10/29/2010

i can die happily after reading this!...i im sure you know what i mean...its just too hot and awesome for me to discribe!

a 3shot of awesomeness!What more can a persone want?
Sagakure chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
This is one of my favorite fics! :D It's so full of deliciously erotic chemistry between them~! :D

I'm SO happy that you wrote it, and even more that you didn't delete your stuff like you mentioned! I utterly LOVE your fics, they're not third rate at all, and I would have been crushed to lose such wonderful VK fanfiction. You are one of our best authors and your fiction is indispensable for our fandom, please don't ever doubt it! :D *hearts*
stcy chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
this story was entertaining... i like that everything was very realistic in the sense that you can't have everything...