Reviews for Mad About You
Lauren chapter 15 . 10/12
This is really really good! I love it! Could you please write more onto it, like I know I'm a few years late but please!
Layla Waldorf-Bass chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
Uh nice :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
Such a wobderful story. I hope someday maybe there will be an update :)
pocahontasneedsherjohnsmith chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
I can't even cope with the fact that you've left this hanging. Please, I need closure :(
chairship chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
Nooo, please don't tell me you have abandoned this story! I want to read more! Please?
chairship chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
I am so loving this! Blair is keeping Chuck on his toes. Cannot wait to read the rest!
narsuess chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
Is there any hopes that you will finish this beautiful love story?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/14/2015
MORE!?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/14/2015
Update?!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
This story is simply beautiful and quite honestly definitely one of the best historical Chuck/Blair fanfic I've read... please do come back and finish this beautifully written story. Until then all of your readers will only hope for you return.
KayKarenJasmin chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Arghhh it's so cute and oh my i feel totally rubbish for Carter. but oh well Chuck's got to get the girl :D please update soon! It's such an adorable fic and please please please update soon it's just such a cute fanfic!
xoxoxo
smileylol )
Kwrite1027 chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Omg! Please continue this story! It is so wonderful, truly the best historical CB story I have read.
Sakuraligh chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
I love it! There relationship is the best thng ever!
anon chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
what happened to this story wahhh
Eva chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
OMG!I'm so sad! It can't stops at the best moment.. It's such a shame!
This story is perfect, Eleanor is amazing and I really love Blair, Serena and Georgina sharing advices.. Chuck's character is one of the best I've ever read.. this whole story is a masterpiece.
I won't give up hope that one day you'll find the inspiration to update this, it's a rare thing to find such a talented writer as you.
Cheers from Italy!