Reviews for Mad About You
ChuckBlair8 chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
Totally heartbroken that this phenomenal story has been left unfinished like TOO many of the other GREAT EPIC Chuck & Blair Love stories! It’s been 6 years, but yet I will still keep hope that you WILL FINISH this one of a kind story! Please? Praying that you’re email is the same and you receive this review, and that you are alive and well, and just busy. Please, I beg of you to honor Chuck & Blair and their once in a lifetime story and give them the proper happily ever after finish! Thank You in advance for doing the morally correct thing... and yes I know that you have high morals, because nobody that can write this well, could not have them. You are superbly talented! Praying that you are still writing and not wasting your gift, by not writing, because that would be a tragedy! A fan forever.
Lauren chapter 15 . 10/12/2017
This is really really good! I love it! Could you please write more onto it, like I know I'm a few years late but please!
Layla Waldorf-Bass chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
Uh nice :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
Such a wobderful story. I hope someday maybe there will be an update :)
pocahontasneedsherjohnsmith chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
I can't even cope with the fact that you've left this hanging. Please, I need closure :(
chairship chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
Nooo, please don't tell me you have abandoned this story! I want to read more! Please?
chairship chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
I am so loving this! Blair is keeping Chuck on his toes. Cannot wait to read the rest!
narsuess chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
Is there any hopes that you will finish this beautiful love story?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/14/2015
MORE!?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/14/2015
Update?!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
This story is simply beautiful and quite honestly definitely one of the best historical Chuck/Blair fanfic I've read... please do come back and finish this beautifully written story. Until then all of your readers will only hope for you return.
KayKarenJasmin chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Arghhh it's so cute and oh my i feel totally rubbish for Carter. but oh well Chuck's got to get the girl :D please update soon! It's such an adorable fic and please please please update soon it's just such a cute fanfic!
xoxoxo
smileylol )
Kwrite1027 chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Omg! Please continue this story! It is so wonderful, truly the best historical CB story I have read.
Sakuraligh chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
I love it! There relationship is the best thng ever!
anon chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
what happened to this story wahhh