Reviews for Memory Lane
Cerulean Canary chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
I really really love your story. So cute, romantic, and ah perfect!
DeadAccount167293 chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
OMG, that was so cute!

I really wasn't expecting Sasori to propose to him at all!Deidara is so lucky, he has an awesome life, I loved this story alot, up to the very end, you are an amazing writer!
Happii Haden chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
wow tht is da best romantic-sex love seen i have read since "the journal"
Happii Haden chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
haha write more
Happii Haden chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
awwwwwwww...that was soooo kwaaa again!
Happii Haden chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
awwwwwwwwww tht was so kwaaaaa
Artemesia-Hime chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Aw I really like all these flashbacks. They make me smile!
Asami-chan37 chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
haha I loved Deidara's memory of their first date. And how bold Sasori is, especially in public! This was another great chapter! Looking forward to reading more. )
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
*nods in agreement* I too, love Sasori that way; embarassing his uke is so much fun! Not to mention it makes Sasori want to cuddle his uke from that embarassment.

*chuckles* When deidara said the decor was too girly for him I just had to laugh.

Sasori is so~ awesome and sexy as an exhibitionist! It must feel great for Sasori that deidara enjoys the public embarrasment Sasori is giving him.

Seems like a lot of people are using the 'i' brand these days...

Will Sasori be airing in outside of the flashback? When will he be back?

The "random guys grabbing dei's" ass is just too cliche or common nowadays, and guys don't just grab feminine-looking asses whenever they go, they don't have it in their minds to look like a jerk. Honestly, if a 'real' guy saw a 'girly' or 'feminine' looking guy, it's usually either disgust or other negative things to grace their face; put this fact to good use ok?
Asami-chan37 chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
This is a great concept for a fic! Love the memories for Sasori and Deidara, as well as the background you have for the first chapter! The way they met as kids was so cute, and the way Sasori played things up to get Deidara to kiss him was so sweet! ) Love all three chapters so far. I think you are doing awesome with this! Hope you continue soon~!

~Asami-chan