Reviews for Punishment
14darkness chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
Awww, this is such a sweet story. I didn't know where this was headed when Zim and Tess began to get involved, but you've pulled through nicely. Keep up the good work!
Darth Jedi chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Hey there! Just wanted to say I really enjoy this story, and I usually can't stand OC fics.

Just one thing: I think Zim might be a bit OOC, but it isn't too bad. Really, it's kind of fun to read XD

As for ideas, I think if you want Tallest Purple to be included more, you could write about how Red picks on him all the time and Tess is like his only true friend or something.

If they all went to school together, maybe he could flash back to meeting her for the first time...?

Anyway, it might be a good idea to really start getting him in more, maybe he could find out about Zim and Tess, then get jealous and order Tess to come back to Irk?

I'm really not sure, but please update soon! :)
TheInvader chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
Fiiiinnally! Whoohoo! I have been waiting so long and was afraid that you had abandoned this story! I so glad you didn't because I love love love it so much! You are an amazing writer and im so glad you are still continuing. I hope you writers coma isn't too bad, that sounds terrible! D: this is sooo sweet, I love the zim and tess relationship! Awesome job, yet again!
DayumnGirrrl chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
awwwwww zimmeh found love 33 annd im also reviewing cuz i saw gir when i held his cookies hostage it wasnt pretty T_T
Blue-Jackets chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
1. I UNDERSTAND NOW! You had trouble writing chapter 13 yes? SO IT MUST BE A SIGN! I am no 13 fearer ut I do believe it brings bad luck...IT'S MY FAVORITE NUMBER!

2. O-o ZIMMEH DOES NOT LOVE! But I think it's still cute!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
I liked how Tess did the acrobatic flip out of the toilet entrance to GIR and Vee's entertainment. And I thought the closing scene was cute.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
SkyDrops chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
It's and Vee fall asleep together on the floor,Zim wraps himself around Tess...too much cuteness.I'm smiling joyfuly. :3
SkyDrops chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
ok,I get you're just another normal Ir..I mean :P
SkyDrops chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
AAAHHHHHH!Don't explode!I'll be sad if that happens.
MidnightSun chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
oh awesome awesome awesome! Please please please update soon!
lone-wolf6057 chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
update soon!

I really like this w

And Zim and Tessa cuddling at the end is so cute!
lone-wolf6057 chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
That was cute.. 3
Were-Weasel chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
I don't think Tess and dib should be together that wold just be freaky weird.
TheInvader chapter 12 . 10/2/2010
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! I reeally liked your explaination of Irken history and reproduction, that was one of the first one's I ever read that actually made sense! My favorite part, I think, was the end with zim and tess cuddling in bed, ahhh that was sooooo cute and sweet! Heehee, im sooo excited for the next chapter! C:
Blue-Jackets chapter 12 . 10/2/2010
Haha!Loved the story!I think its the best IZ fic ive seen in a while thats not a One-shot!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »