Reviews for Second Chances
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/8
Way to tell 'em
Alpha tiger chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
what a spooky and cool opening this story have, can't wait to read more.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
*Sniff* -_-
gabster357 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really like the beggining. It's kind of spooky - just the way I like it! Cannot wait to see where this goes!
1Past and Present1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Greetings, Prince.

Very nice start here. Sounds like an awesome story you've got going. I like the idea, and this was a catchy first chapter. Excellent work.

The only error worth mentioning is that you sometimes start sentences off without using capitals. Otherwise, this is very good! Continue with it.

-1Past and Present1-

woolf3000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Allright that remark pisses me off but ok
Black Raider chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
i like it. please continue! Will Tigress get to see her friends and master again?
Charlie B.Barkin chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
King of random?HAhHAHAHAHAH...anyway,great start you make it,althought it was a short chapter but good even so.
PieLover314 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I wish i could be King of Random... oh well. I enjoyed this first chapter quite a bit, more than i thought i would when you have a main character killed off like that.
epic-nerd0102 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
yhat was a great chapter! it was totally worth the wait!
Kelster Lynn chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I vote for combat/spiritual.

Anything else (cept for physical deprivation) feels ooc.
PieLover314 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I think she should of died in Combat, or shortly after teh fight. She died protecting Master Shifu, who barely survived. Something liek taht, a heroic death.
TigressLuver chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i pick suicide...for soem reason Tigress seems emo to me lol
Charlie B.Barkin chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Where,in Kung Fu Panda world,you would die by being hit by a car?
Black Raider chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow. Tough choice. I'd go with the poison, like if some unknown or random bandit/person put iocaine powder in her drink or something. If you don't know what iocaine powder is, PM me. Can't wait to see what you do with this!