Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Psycho Tangerine chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Dead skunk on the head. Lol good one!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
These are very well written. I love that pairing.
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Lol, the end was funny!
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awesome start!
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
Aw, dagnabit, I coulda sworn I reviewed these when you updated it, but apparently I didn't. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
Short & dark- well worth the wait though!
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 1/31/2012
Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
penguin-STRUT chapter 21 . 11/16/2011
i liked this one, sweet and simple. I love the way you portrayed their children it's very refreshing. And honestly until you pointed out working out the age at the end i hadn't really thought about it. But i can't ignore a challenge. :) it was fun if not a bit nerdy.

Pink Wolf Princess chapter 21 . 11/13/2011
Aw, this was sweet.
penguin-STRUT chapter 20 . 9/21/2011
OMG can i say how bad ass this drabble is? It was Freakin BADASS! I loved how the story just builds itself up and the line at the end was literally the icing on the cake. Well done buddy, well done.

Pink Wolf Princess chapter 20 . 9/21/2011
XD Taylor needs her caffeine.

This was great... although slightly evil of everyone. MUH ha hah ha hah ha! *hack*

My evil laugh needs work. :/
fallingstar22 chapter 20 . 9/20/2011
soooo sweet! I love them! with that excuse Taylor can't be mad at him! ;-)
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 9/20/2011
Oh, geez. Eric would SO do that. Of course, I think if this ever happened in an episode, we'd be treated to Taylor kicking Eric's butt. Great job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 9/13/2011
Love it. Great stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
penguin-STRUT chapter 19 . 9/13/2011
The drabble itself is great and the idea is fantastic, but the end feels...incomplete? unfinished? I just feel like maybe there should've been one or two more lines to wrap it up.