Reviews for A Dubious Affinity
Akari chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
I love this story so much! I think you portray Shinji's personality well - I can imagine him being nice and caring toward Satoshi (when Hikari and Takeshi aren't there lol). One thing I have to say is that Satoshi is acting kind of different, almost like a girl. It's just the way that his PoV is written, I'm not too sure how to explain this. I actually like the way it's written, but that annoying goody-two-shoes voice in the back of my head is telling me that it's slightly out of character.
animelover2day chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
I wasn't expecting that kiss, but at the same time it's something I could totally see Shinji doing just all of a sudden like. You did a fantastic job with the battle sequences. I could actually picture it all inside my head. *_* This story is pure gold! You have to continue this. More people need to be reviewing this, seriously. Just with these three chapters, including the prologue have dubbed this story as one of my favorites. How much more awesome can this story get. I won’t know until you update this thing. lol It's brilliant I tell you, BRILLIANT! (I’m crazy, I know…) ; Keep up the great work.

animelover2day chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
The first half of this chapter with Satoshi and Pochama was very well done. You captured their characters perfectly. I felt for them so emotionally. :'( This story is a real mystery and I'm enjoying that. What's going on, where is Hikari, Takeshi and Pikachu. D: I’m just as surprised by Shinji’s behavior. - He’s always seemed to care for Satoshi on some level I think, but he’s actually showing it right now. I’m so loving this! Cause I know eventually something going to happen between these two boys.

animelover2day chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This seems like it going to be a very exciting story! This first chapter was bang in your face action. I’m liking the addition of your own oc characters, they sound very interesting. You've already won over my attention. I'm eager to keep on reading onward. You're writing skills are top notch as well. I expect this to turn into something epically awesome! On to the next chapter I go! XD

ReachingForTheStars chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Wow Erin! You like really outdid yourself with this chapter. I loved it.

I have to say the prologue re-written over was like so much better, IMO. And I just love to see Shinji so willing to protect Satoshi now. I hope they'll both be ok and they'll survive. And Hikari, Takeshi, and Pikachu. I sure do hope they're ok and unharmed wherever they are.

This is a great story and I'm looking forward to reading more. Great job & Keep it up! 8DD
Yugi937 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Hello! I love it so Please, hurry up and write next chapter! _
N chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I must say, I seriously love how you portrayed Shinji in the prologue. It was nice to see him so protective and caring of Satoshi. I really like that too. I can tell this is going to be a great story.

I'm off to read the next chapter.
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 2 . 11/1/2010

Well, I really enjoyed this chapter Twinnie. Just as I started reading, I got hooked. I know this'll be an AWESOME story :)

Keep it up! 8D
Kat chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
FINALLY! A story that has Ash as the uke. I still don't understand why people can even make him the seme, that is like seriously annoying.

I really liked this story a lot so far. I just seeing Paul so protective of Ash. Can't wait to read more! Great job & keep it up! 8D
Comashipping FTW chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awesome story, I really like this idea and I love seeing Shinji so caring of Satoshi.

Great Job & keep it up! 8D
ReachingForTheStars chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Awesome Start to the story Erin!

Poor Satoshi, his heart must have been pounding in this chapter. Mine was as I was reading. It was such a frightening chapter but it was a great start to the story.

o.O So Hikari, Takeshi, and Pikachu are missing? I really wanna know what happened to them and if they're alright. I sure so hope they are, wherever they are.

What an interesting way of running into Shinji. I was kind of expecting him to just find Shinji but I never even expected him to run right into Shinji's back. But still, that part was well done, I really enjoyed it.

Uh oh, is there something wrong with Satoshi? Is he starting to get sick?

Either way, I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story. Keep it up! 8D

Mizz Nikki chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Awesome Chapter!

My heart was literally pounding while I read this chapter. Poor Satoshi, he must have been so scared in this chapter.

o.O is there something wrong with Satoshi? Is he really getting sick?

Still, Awesome Chapter and I'll be looking forward to reading more of this story.

Keep it up :D
Random Comashipper chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awesome Story!

It's so nice to see a story where Paul was caring and protective of Ash. Hmm, I wonder what happened to Dawn, Brock, & Pikachu. Plus, I wanna know why Piplup was with Ash instead of with Dawn.

Can't wait to read more, update when you can! 8D
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awesome Twinnie! D

You don't know how much I love the idea of this story. It's going to be a hit! I just know it :)

Hmm I wonder why Pochama was with Satoshi...?

Great job, Twinnie, and keep it up! DD
Mizz Nikki chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow, Awesome Story!

I really liked the plot and it's gonna be one awesome story. I really loved how you made Shinji so caring and protective of Satoshi while keeping him in character too. What happened to Brock, Dawn, and Pikachu though? Where they did they go and why is Piplup with Ash?

Can't wait to read more. Great job Erin and keep it up. I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »