Reviews for A Friend in All Things
JaliceAZ chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This was nice.
I especially like the Ria idea.
Laurian chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Enjoyed it! Honestly though, lose the last sentence, slightly rebalance the 2nd to last (possibly stick the elements of the last in as a sub-clause if you don't want to lose the idea) and you're laughing.
Kantama chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I actually blurted "D'awwww!" when I finished reading this. It made me squee.
MitisVenatrix chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
/I/ don't think the ending needs work, but then again, I suck at those myself.

I find this particular story quite refreshing. There aren't a lot of well done FShep/Garrus fics out there that manage to convey a true banteresque friendship that borders on family without it gravitating towards 'shipping' territory. You've managed to do that quite effectively, and I love it.

From the start, you create an easy familiarity between the characters that I love. Also, your conclusions about FShep/Alenko are quite similar to my own (2.5 kids and a dog sort of thing, except in the end my girl gets the turian), and it's really nice to see someone who came to a similar conclusion. :D

But I digress...

Love the banter, and the nicknames, and the detective like conclusions Garrus draws. You kept him well within character, IMO.

Overall, just a great story.

Misty
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
nice. no being ooc for garrus and a nice warm/fuzzy feeling. keep practicing. I look forward to reading it.
Moranth chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I liked this a lot. You don't see a whole lot of Garrus/F!Shep from the friend angle.

It has me wondering if you'll continue with this particular Shepard and continue the progression of the Thane relationship. _