Reviews for Betrayal and Forgiveness
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
This is awesome! I love love it. I was so happy that Draco didn't get mad and leave Harry when he told him the truth. I also love that all of those that turned on Harry got what was coming to them.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Truly an amazing, mate. Tis surely would be one of my faves..
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
hmm, i like tom with blaise, but i'm a bit sad he didn't go for neville (either one actually, they would both fit ) but then again neville wasn't a backstabber so i'll cheer for that! it's just that i can't imagine neville not knowing where harry is, they were both bwl (or possible ones) oh well doesn't matter now. the fic was great! good job
acyesis chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Amazing :D

Love the ending X3 Kukuku
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
awesome i love this fic
starlight seeker chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
YAY! I loved it and will be glad to read more of your work.
unknown chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
The beginning was a much better and thought-out plot. I found the ending too rushed, inconsistent with pacing, and leaving too many plotholes that can be exploited for sloppiness.

Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh, but I found the story, at the end, a letdown.
Ilamay chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
LOL Looks like you have something good coming up. I look forward to it. :)
RosesAreForever23 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Great fic, but be sure to keep to that 'promise' of making a sequel! Thanks!
TearfullPixie chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
cool
TheSarcasticUzumaki chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I honestly prefer " Betrayal and Forgiveness " and Forgiveness is Sometimes Never achieved- as a chapter or part of the story.

Great two-shot though! I enjoyed reading it!
DeviantReaper chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Because this story only hints at sex and doesn't give any details about the implied action, I'd say this is rated T.

*Love the story by the way. Can't wait to see how they deal with Pansy. -I giggle!- *
marksmom chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I like the title changes, they sound good.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
OK, in part one, Hermione was one of the betrayers, in part two she wasn't. So which one is it/ Also, the confrontation with the Weasleys was too vague.
CrystalLuna13 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
i almost died laughing when they found out Dumbledore died because of Lemon Drops!

Great Story, i loved how you put Tom x Blaise in it