Reviews for Betrayal and Forgiveness
CrystalLuna13 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
i almost died laughing when they found out Dumbledore died because of Lemon Drops!

Great Story, i loved how you put Tom x Blaise in it
KingofLoosePages chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Oh man, I love the way they got back at Ron and Ginny. XD And Dumbles dying by his favorite candy? Awesome. I guess this isn't much better of a review, but I don't know what else to say. I wouldn't have minded a bit more action between Harry and Draco, but then...well...I'm a total pervert so... XD

And I can just imagine the babies they'd have! SO CUTE! /well I'm gonna look at your authors page again, to make sure I haven't missed anything good!

KingofLoosePages chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OMG EEEEEE! I spent half of this chapter giggling like a school girl! I love the way you wrote Tom! He reminds me of my older brother actually. XDD

You make Harry so cyu~te too! Gah! Okay, gonna read the next chapter and then give you better review than this. LOL I can't stop giggling though, seriously!

TearfullPixie chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Secret-H chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
The ending was a bit fast, but it was still pretty good.
marksmom chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Nice! I like the whole revenge thing...good way for Dumbledore to die!
IrisNam chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
it's a lovel story, you've done a great job! please let there be a part 2 for this
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I like your style of writing... but for a two chapter long story... this thing made very little sense. You barely explained anything... sorry but with it like this I dont think your going to get a lot of good feedback.
Ilamay chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love it! Hope you keep writing it. Thanks for writing it. :)
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well, I for one hoPe you write a second part of this. I really like how you set everything up in this story. I like how Harry and Tom are roommates and how Draco was looking for Harry anyway. I think you wrote this very well and look forward to the possibility of a continuation.
Mighty-Huntress chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd like it to continue. Especially after that cliffie at the end!

Unless Harry was 13 or younger when Voldemort was defeated, he'd be in his twenties at least. And he thinks three to six weeks is taking it SLOW? three to six MONTHS I could understand, but weeks? Yeah, you totally confused me there.

You know, I think I'll send this to my sister-she's a Drarry fan too, and she always liked the AU stories. You'll most likely have another reader soon, even if she's horrible about reviewing. Ciao! -Huntress
Secret-H chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Again with the reviews people, damn. I like your story, though I thought it was a one shot. I reviewed, there.
ice123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i like it i can't wait to read more
Meghan chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
sequel please.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Excellent, really well done, I really have enjoyed it and I hope you update soon, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)