Reviews for Betrayal and Forgiveness
TearfullPixie chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
cool
TheSarcasticUzumaki chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I honestly prefer " Betrayal and Forgiveness " and Forgiveness is Sometimes Never achieved- as a chapter or part of the story.

Great two-shot though! I enjoyed reading it!
DeviantReaper chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Because this story only hints at sex and doesn't give any details about the implied action, I'd say this is rated T.

*Love the story by the way. Can't wait to see how they deal with Pansy. -I giggle!- *
marksmom chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I like the title changes, they sound good.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
OK, in part one, Hermione was one of the betrayers, in part two she wasn't. So which one is it/ Also, the confrontation with the Weasleys was too vague.
CrystalLuna13 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
i almost died laughing when they found out Dumbledore died because of Lemon Drops!

Great Story, i loved how you put Tom x Blaise in it
KingofLoosePages chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Oh man, I love the way they got back at Ron and Ginny. XD And Dumbles dying by his favorite candy? Awesome. I guess this isn't much better of a review, but I don't know what else to say. I wouldn't have minded a bit more action between Harry and Draco, but then...well...I'm a total pervert so... XD

And I can just imagine the babies they'd have! SO CUTE! /well I'm gonna look at your authors page again, to make sure I haven't missed anything good!

Taku
KingofLoosePages chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OMG EEEEEE! I spent half of this chapter giggling like a school girl! I love the way you wrote Tom! He reminds me of my older brother actually. XDD

You make Harry so cyu~te too! Gah! Okay, gonna read the next chapter and then give you better review than this. LOL I can't stop giggling though, seriously!

Taku
TearfullPixie chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
cool
Secret-H chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
The ending was a bit fast, but it was still pretty good.
marksmom chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Nice! I like the whole revenge thing...good way for Dumbledore to die!
IrisNam chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
it's a lovel story, you've done a great job! please let there be a part 2 for this
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I like your style of writing... but for a two chapter long story... this thing made very little sense. You barely explained anything... sorry but with it like this I dont think your going to get a lot of good feedback.
Ilamay chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love it! Hope you keep writing it. Thanks for writing it. :)
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well, I for one hoPe you write a second part of this. I really like how you set everything up in this story. I like how Harry and Tom are roommates and how Draco was looking for Harry anyway. I think you wrote this very well and look forward to the possibility of a continuation.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »