Reviews for Betrayal and Forgiveness
Mighty-Huntress chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd like it to continue. Especially after that cliffie at the end!

Unless Harry was 13 or younger when Voldemort was defeated, he'd be in his twenties at least. And he thinks three to six weeks is taking it SLOW? three to six MONTHS I could understand, but weeks? Yeah, you totally confused me there.

You know, I think I'll send this to my sister-she's a Drarry fan too, and she always liked the AU stories. You'll most likely have another reader soon, even if she's horrible about reviewing. Ciao! -Huntress
Secret-H chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Again with the reviews people, damn. I like your story, though I thought it was a one shot. I reviewed, there.
ice123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i like it i can't wait to read more
Meghan chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
sequel please.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Excellent, really well done, I really have enjoyed it and I hope you update soon, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
MorbidMandy chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I DEFINITELY think you should write more. It's a unique premise, and I love the way you write! Write more soon.

MM
Mou'Ikka chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I love this story! Can't wait for the final part!

Love

Mou'Ikka
animefangirl0219 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
loved it ... i wanna know what happens next and i hope you update it soon :}
DisturbingEmily chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
this is great! I really want more :D

Emily
BloodRavenMaiden chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
More! Please I will love you for like ever!
Katsy17 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
please update with the second part! it's so good
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I haven't read a story like this before, it's pretty cool! Can't wait for part TWO!
Enigmus chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
AWESOME JOB! I WANT PART 2!
booksluvtea chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is really good. I'd be very interested on how things turn out now that he's at least outed himself to Draco.
xAkireix chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I think it has a lot of potential to continue. I would like a second chapter if that means I can enjoy this story a bit longer.

Also, I LOVE what you did with Tom. It's absolutely brilliant. I never would have thought of it, but now that I've read it, I find it an aswsome idea. And I really do believe that if Tom lost his "Voldemort-side" he and Harry would be able to get along as friends.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »