Reviews for Twisted Logic
ShadowCat98 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
.SERIOUS? DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING. HERE MAN! OR WOMAN! or both?

BLOODY UPDATE SOON! QUICKLY! QUICKLY!

XD

Shadow
Queen of Vampires chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
OMG! Awesome! I love this story, I'm on the edge of my seat (or should I say bed ;D). Can't wait for more.
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
GET CHAPTER 8 UP AND RUNNING NOW
Backto505 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
I sense some kind of twisted love... Square? Haha Marnie, Mista J, Jim, and Bruce. I say twisted cuz the Jokers in it haha

Anyways great story! Update soon! :)
Backto505 chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Awesome story! And what I wouldn't give to be in the same house as Bruce Wayne... Anyways! Happy Turkey Day!

Love the story!

Keep those chapters a-comin'!
ChristianBale Girl 2010 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Hey Skatinggirl,

Great chapter.
Moonlight Calls chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Typical Marnie he thought, lol that just made me laugh so much-even after it wasn't funny:P pls update soon! i wanna read more!
Moonlight Calls chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
ohh old crowd! i wanna know exactly what kind of crowd:)
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
good start! me likee the chappie so far:D
GlitteringSnow chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Oohhhh I like it I like it a lot :) Nice ending, wonder what their going to do next? Looks like I'll have to wait and see, so please update soonish.
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
YAY! An update!

Very good- nice intro. I love the name Marnie- a little offbeat and so cute! I like her and Bruce's interactions, too. They seem very natural.

One critique, and it's not a big deal, just a typo:

"Of course, however, sometimes it took a tool on sleep"

I think it should be "toll." :)

As for that bit about Marnie not being in any way important to the Joker... do I spy some foreshadowing? hehe

Anyway... update soon! Can't wait to read more!

- Rachel R.
GlitteringSnow chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ooohh, I liked it :L Can't wait to see what happens next. I like the name Marnie as well, and the fact she's friends with Bruce is nice, seeing as he doens't really have many friends. So anyway please update soonish.