Reviews for Swing Me Gently
great gospel chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This piece was absolutely gorgeous, in its simplicity and excellent grasp on these two and their relationship. My favourite part was this little phrase that stuck out to me, that she Maybe breathing him in could help bring the life back into her after hundreds of years. Just so eloquent and beautiful, as was this piece as a whole. Well done.
skstudio chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Gosh, there better be a Epilogue to this. Can't leave us hanging here! Loving your IchiRuki stories thus far!
LittleKeybladeNinja chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is such a beautiful story! I really love it and can deffinetly see Ichigo and Rukia like this :3
purplepam chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Where is the epilogue?Its been two years!

Instinctively, he wrapped his arm around her waist to cushion her drop and absorb most of the impact. Her small body was more than adapted to hard falls, and despite that, she found herself lying on his chest and in the protective crevice of his cradled left arm. Her raven hair fell over her eye as she peered down at him curiously with a million different thoughts swimming around her head at the speed of light.

Such a sweet story!
Nightwalker chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Love. You are amazing.
09ice chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
NICE! man, THIS is how ichiruki is supposed to be; it won't work any other way.

thanks, I love your story that they're not being all mushy an' stuff, plain and simple.
Sephtir chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
been long...but never noticed...your stories...give hope and a promise...XD
train to greenwich chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was...amazing. I need say no more. Amazing.
MONST3R chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
this was so beautiful, it made me cry );
Prizz chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Wah! I missed your works. Nobody could write an IchiRuki fic like this besides you. Im definitely waiting for the epilogue.

Welcome back!
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Awwwww - That was amazing.

And I love hammocks too.

And that was really precious, I loved it.
Jiru.Sama chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow, that was amazing.

I loved everything about this story, especially the fact that Ichigo and Rukia were swinging in a hammock in front of someone’s house.

And aw, it’s so nice to hear this really did happen with you and your boyfriend. It makes it seem that more real when I read it about Ichigo and Rukia.

And an epilogue, I can’t wait :D

Please write more, I really enjoy reading your stories!
Nivek01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Beautiful. Sad. Heart aching. But beautiful.
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Isn't it quite therapeutic to write on real-life things/emotions?

I liked this. Kinda sad but I liked it.

GD

xx
Ticking-Crocodile chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This... is so frickin sad seriously. ;-;