Reviews for Snowfall
KaruKageXP chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awww! I love Chopin too! I play piano and sing so I get it (Austria is probably my favorite just because he's a musician .). I was actually just thinking how weird it was that he liked Chopin who was French and Polish (though he primarily lived in France). I thought he would like Mozart or another Austrian but the music fits his love for music. I think the song you were challenging us to find where it is from, was in Ouran High School Host Club. I remember it but I might be wrong. I've listened to it so many times XP. I love the story though. It was beautiful. Great job!
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Ever since I found out about Hetalia, I just can't get enough of Austria x Hungary.
Random Person chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
*dies from the cuteness*

Wonderful story. Love these two. AND YES, EET IZ ZE CANON. lol.
Skipper713 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
God, I suck at this phone. Elizaveta, not Elizabeta. Stupid tiny keyboard that I'm using in a stupid tiny car (which I'm not driving! Just saying!).
skipper3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
How happy am I that you decided to write for my main anime fandom and one of my favorite anime/manga series? TOO HAPPY TO PUT INTO WORDS! Seriously. This IS my fandom. So I'm ridiculously excited that you decided to write one of my two het ships in APH! I love Roderich and ELizabeta. 3 And I think you captured why I love them so much perfectly. This story is just pure happiness for me. So though I mainly reside in the land of Livejournal now, I will gladly come back from time to time to read your stories! Especially your Hetalia stories. :D This was delightful. I absolutely love it. Hope (pray, yearn) you write more for this fandom. (And sorry for the huge block of text, I'm reviewing from my blackberry).
nuclearjessels chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Woah! I logged on to tonite and I was thinking to myself 'hmm...I'm in an Austria mood. I should find somthing with Austria in it, but since there's usually no good AustriaxHungary i guess I'll have to read some PrussiaxAustria even though I ship PruCan...' and BAM! I stumble across this little fic. I thought it was really sweet and well characterized.

Haha sorry about spamming you with my inner monolouge, I really do just want to tell you how much I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it:)