Reviews for I Love Blood
Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Uh.. Gramma sucked but my fave couple 3
Ice Cream Queen Zshi chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Isn't gossip just SOOO useful?
BloodyRose2016 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was a giant game of telephone. I loved it.
lEtSgOrOcKdAwOrLd chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
this is crazy!i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow, that was pretty good
mayta chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Haha funny ilike it heje
ReViEw ThE nEw chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Dear BlackLynx17,

hmm well idk if i reviewed this already (considering this is my 3rd time reading it hee hee) but ya THIS IS AWESOMENESS! LOOved it!

Just ADORED the ending when julius walks in then just leaves withouts saying anything, i could totally (REALLY hate that word) see him doing that! SWEETLY AWESOME JOB! This was really just soooo creative and diffrent and well FUN to read! really hope you write more of this!

~ReViEw ThE nEw 3
Amamiya.Mizuki chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Omg soo cute totally love it soo sweet :) xx
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
me encanot
Mycha chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was hilarious! By the end of it, I kept thinking of the song "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly...". Sorry, I don't know the name of that song, but the rumor mill had that same kind of rhyming to it.

There were a few typos, but otherwise well written and funny!
IcecreamOtaku chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Great story and funny plot.

What i didn't like was the constant jumping over to other point of views. But maybe it is just me who doesn't like that.

One of these perfect exsamples how one sentence can lead into a huge rumor and the needed reactions and humor into it.

What i found suprising is Peter who didn't shot anyone in the story after hearing the rumor. Like that servant who told it the others.

Well i enjoyed the story and have nothing to mock on expect from the P. in the story.

Though i don't mind if you dedicate one chapter for one special characters point of view...

greetings.

Ellanore
VinoTheRailTracer chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
geez gossip there travels faster than in my school... Good story though!
EchoInWonderland chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
And this is how rumors are created.

This was funny and i liked the ending, it was sweet.