Reviews for The Day Sirius Became Utterly Insane
jk chapter 1 . 4/26
interesting! Like it
ineverhadapony chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
OMR I just love it when someone quotes AVPM/S :)
And this was awesome
UnhealthyHawkeyeObsesser chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
SomeLover chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Brilliant story, absolutely freaking brilliant.

You had me laughing so hard at parts that I couldn't even continue reading until I caught my breath.

I will now be unable to read a story normally without laughing at every 'he said' I come across.

Work of genius. .
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Kukukuuu!That was just toooo much fun!the narrator idea!Lol!'Sirius said'!I laughed how frustrated he got there!

And Remus being smart enough to sing in his head the whole time!Hahaa!
Never-ending Magic chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
IloveitIloveitIloveit! I almost died laughing while I was reading it! Also, I LOVE AVPM/S!
Never-ending Magic chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
magicians chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That was amazing! :D I love it. So funny and really well written.
AriiChan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Have I ever mentioned you're a genius?
porcelain Hell chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I can't stop laughing! Wonderful, I LOVED it! lolXD
Siriusly-Tara97 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I really enjoyed this! Really funny and clever- loved how Remus and Sirius got together at the end!

Great work! :)
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love it. I love it. I love it. Was it difficult to write? Oh God, this was amazing to me. I'm sorry, I could never do this! It would be too hard talking in like 3rd person & having my character realizing it! But the idea is amazing, I mean, even if it's not yours but from a movie - & I'm jealous 'cause I wish I could've came up w/itl but then it again it wouldn't be as good as yours anyway!

La-la-love it!
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was awesome! A few typos, if you care to fix them, but very good! And I love that movie! At least, I think it's the same one. Will Farell is in one and he's an acountant or something and his life is narrated. Anyway, great!
SLs chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
very funny, very very funny XDDDD

kissing in the class?