Reviews for Learning Experience
Oriya chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Every time I re-watch Leverage and get in a fanfic kick, I always look for this one. It has so much packed in such a short story and it always gets me. I've noticed that real injuries are often overlooked and glossed over, especially the blood. It's a refreshing change of pace to have it blatantly put forward. Thank you.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Continue possibly? :D
dh2930 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ok, I saw the word 'complete' at the top, but really? This is so very good and I want to know what happens next. Eliot can't just be left teetering on the toilet seat, surrrounded by a team despearte to help. How did Eliot end up in this condition? Will Parker get to watch? Who will Eliot select to help him? Will Hardison scrub the bathroom down with operation room disinfectant? Does Eliot have tea and if not, what will Sophie drink to settle her nerves? So many questions.
Pennie Laine chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Ah, this is probably old news for you, but I just found this story. I really liked it! I mean, in kind of a sad morbid way with Eliot bleeding in his bathroom alone, but now he has a team to take care of him, even if he does growl at them. I loved Parkers fascination, perfect and funny. My only "complaint" was that this was one chapter! I would have liked to see another one :)
intimidating chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Continue pleas! continue soon! Love the start of this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
oh you need to continue this!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awesome fic
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
love it!
You'llRememberMe chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hey there, I'm a new fan of Leverage and I've devoured any and all Eliot-centric stories and yours is one of the best! I loved it!

The only thing I wish is that you'd write a prequel. That would be awesome :)

Now I find myself wondering why you, and all the other talented, Eliot-whumping authors haven't published anything new? So please, write more and soon!
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awesome and I most definitely need some more of this. Hope to read more from you very soon :0)

Thanks
Ralkana chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I really like this. Eliot is not one to whine about his injuries, though it's clear he doesn't generally escape their jobs unscathed, and this is a great way for the team to begin to understand. Maybe now Parker will stop telling him to get over it. Thanks for the great read!
hollow echos chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I loved this fic!

Great characterization for the whole team. I really loved how you told us a lot about Eliot by his haunt, his history laid out in the dried blood stains around the room. I was so sad that he'd always had to fend for himself in the past, but much relieved to see the team standing by him this time and refusing to back down even when he demanded it.

Thanks so much for the great fic!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Fantastic and beleivable. Loved the details of the bloodstains and their different reactions. I really hope theres more of this.

Pj
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This can't be over... though it can and is... very cool. Love everyone's reactions and Parker... only Parker :-D
holdon81 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i bet there's a really great sequel to this idea...or prequel! love the way the characters are written and the deep (dark)psyche that's practically bursting out of that room.