Reviews for But I Remember
ImGlowing chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Yep. New follower.
songstar13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ahaha. I love it. It's so Luna.

I love the dialogue in your story because it's so real. It runs like a real conversation, with all the pauses and interruptions in just the right place. Some authors make the mistake of narrating too much between lines of dialogue, but there is just enough detail in your story to keep the reader hooked in the scene.

I'll admit that even though they are short (usually) I sometimes find myself having trouble finishing off oneshots here on ffnet, simply because there tends to be either too much dialogue or too little. You've struck a perfect balance here, and I respect that.

As for the narration, well, that was done beautifully as well. There wasn't a single detail out of place. The whole tone of the piece just screams Luna, and I love every single word that was used in this. You never waste a word or overexplain. The simplicity in this beautiful.

PanonLove chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I am reminded of the battle of the trees in LOTR's Two Towers. Heee. It's so Luna :) Trees.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Yay! for Luna.
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I can definitely tell it's Luna. I can certainly believe the trees would rearrange themselves to suite her wishes. She must have been very young though, to know so little about Muggles and to not have immediate troubles with the Ministry. Interesting.
TheLuna chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
:D I love it!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
...and then Luna gets arrested for violating the statute of secrecy. lol

This did really seem like Luna, though. Very much in character.
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
And that is how to do a luna oneshot
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
wow, very nice, I can see Luna as like the proverbial "earth-mother" sort.
poiuytre chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I love love love this story and its message! Luna rocks! That guy had it coming to him, no? XD
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I thought that this was a little odd until I saw that it was under the genre "humor" and then it made sense. It was pretty funny and the moving trees reminded me of Ents(from Lord of the Rings.) Good job.

Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
The story was very well written. However,I thought it was rather silly and I didn't like how you portrayed Luna. I cannot picture her dancing around forests interacting with mean old muggles. I would have thought she could have easily charmed them with her innocence and they would have moved on. And isn't it illegal to do magic in front of muggles?