Reviews for Universal Paradox
"occupying translator"

I liked your story ...
I want to see the end!
Son Goshen chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Most pathetically, I lost track of this fanfic. u.u I remember reading it many months ago, around two or three updates earlier...

:D But it's still as awesome. I can't wait for the last! _
Kasstle Bellourm chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
What...?

What?

What!

WHAT?

WHAT?

WAT HAPPENED HERE? THAT LAST LINE IS TOO MUCH! GODDESSES WHAT DOES LINK KNOW IN HIS HEART? DjfKSJBVEIOVNDKLkdjfsdoi

All right, I've calmed down. Sorry about that. I'm just... oh dear, that epilogue can't come fast enough! Seriously... you've hit a new level for me with this-this-this unknown! This guessing! Dark voice! Holy hell! THAT COULD MEAN ANYTHING! (or at least to me). I reallllllllllly hope you come out with the last little bit soon. I don't think any other loose ends need to be tied up other than I want to know why awesome savvy old Sheik asked, "I wasn't raised in the castle?" But I'm fairly certain that will be answered with his past and what not.

THANKS FOR THE CLIFFY. And have a blast with the end XD
Onyx chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
Cool! I love this story, and now it's coming to an end. I do have a question or two though.

At one point in the story, it mentioned how much Sheik had a... Dislike to his aunt, Impa, and Zelda. Why?

Another question is: when will you update the epilogue? I can't wait!
Nira Rose chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
Gah, cliffie... Did it work or not?
GamzeesPanties chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
ALL DAT ANGSTTT.

I cried.

And then I smiled.

And then OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.
Lamika chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Yes finally it's up! *reads then blinks* Wow...um...wow...

Other then a few spelling errors looked good to me. _ But yeah another cliff hanger but come on I hung on for a year I've got another arm I'm here for the long hall!

Interesting you've got something going here and sometimes I think maybe I have an idea but still not sure. You're really good at writing a story and really bringing the characters to life and making you keep coming back to find out what happens and were you right and what is going on! *laughs* I look forward to the next chapter I hope it won't be as long of a wait. Still excellent job keep it up! _
Darkwolflink1 chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
YES! FINALLY! NEW CHAPTER! WOOT!

PRetty good once again. Awwww poor Link and shiek.

Can't wait for the next one! :3
kamimimi chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
Yaaaaay! Updateupdateupdateupdate asdfjsdlkgjds
GamzeesPanties chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
THERE ARE ADVANTAGES TO STAYING UP UNTIL 2:30 AM.

Namely, everyone posts fanfictions at 2:30 AM. c;
kamimimi chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Y U NO UPDATE YET?
Lol, lovin' this so far, hope you update soon!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
RayHollowsArchive chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
MORE CHAPTERS ARE NEEDED! D
Midrenihte chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
I found this story today and could not stop reading for hours until I reached the last chapter. I really like your characterization of Sheik, it is very convincing, also because you are using original quotes as well as your own ideas. I hope this story isn't on hiatus because I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Kuro chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
I love the slow progress of the relationship here... and the fact that Link is the unknowing and immature one (in their past). For some reason, mos tof the stories I read with Sheik/Link have Link as a stallion and Sheik as a blushing virgin.

Because of you, red potions will make me laugh uncontrollably from now on. I hope you're happy.

... I hate dead hands. The moment where Link shrieked and clung to Sheik, I totally sympathized. Your description did wonders to make my already disturbing image even worse (I think that was last chapter - right now everythings bleeding together.)

Can't wait to read more, will anyway.
silent reader chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Author, you have me teetering on the edges of hope and despair. My reactions to this is so bad okay, I feel Link's pain as if it were my own and I just wanna go all "awww bb it'll be ok ;A; Seriously good read. Seriously. It's one of my guilty pleasures. Don't take too long to update, please!

PS: There's a little bit of wonky formatting in the second to the last chapter XD