Reviews for The Bet
Vampchick2010 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Come on Sanji you know you want more than just sex. hehe loved the chapter and love the story. I think Nami set them up at the in on purpose and all i can say is thank you Nami if you did. can't wait to read more. wonder if the rest of the crew will start questioning yet.
MythologyGeekFreakMagicStar chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
This was an awesome story. I'm just speechless and I loved how you wrote zoro and sanji! please uptade soon :3
Midori no Kaori chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
SO HOT! more please! and of course Uke zoro ZD
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love how they keep switching XD but I was soooo happy when Zoro still became bottom XDD Hes best as Uke~~ Hot stuff you have here ! :D
Reveriepi chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Lol Zoro and Sanji just don't give an inch. Love the story so far, hoping that you haven't abandoned it.
hedgehog3000 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Aww, Sanji don't be so selfish, I am sure Zoro wants more than just sex...right?

I really love this fic, can't wait to read more :D
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
What?

I missed this story!

I can't believe it! O_O

The first chapter was sexy I really loved it!
pnginlvrs chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Kayla: Awwww.. Zoro is so sweet in this! Usually Sanji's the sweet one, even when he's topping!

Krazy: Sigh, river in Egypt, Sanji, river in Egypt.

Kyle: The smut was good.
reodavle chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Cruel. Leaving that kind of cliffhanger. Tch.

*wails*

Anyway. I'm gonna forget that cliffhanger because I had a blast reading this one. Yay yay!

Will wait for the next chappies!
reodavle chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Yap. Definitely no need for smut in this chapter. Their bickering, and their 'moments', as well as the depth of the intimacy (NOT smut), I think, is more than enough to make any reader swoon. :)

I am currently still stuck in their moments. Haha. I so looooove it! *screams*

*clears throat* Ok. On to the next chap.
reodavle chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
You write like a Pro. :) I wouldn't have thrown a nut.
tazx x x chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
AMAZING! i really really wanna know what sanji whispere back :D il be waiting patiently for more x x x
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Very hot. And I really like Sanji being dominant.
tazx x x chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
awww, this seems AMAZING so far , it really does. poor zoro and sanji , i hope to read more of this bunch of lovliness soon x x
blindtigeress chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I love this. By the way. Just thought you should know.