Reviews for Absolutely
NCISchick chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
you should see my smile...LOVED IT!

Love NCISchick oxoxox
bunny888 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was fun! I like the little bit that Alexis is anxious about being late for camp-sweet.
mystizan chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was adorable and IC all at once. A fun read.
s-damon-s chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was really "in-characters" and I liked it very much )

Oh and I like the idea of the hamburgers, that was so cool

Thank you for posting it !
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
AWWWWWWWWWW, so cute, i mean they're positively adorable...absolutely loved it!
angel-death-dealer chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Until tomorrow?

What happens tomorrow?

I gotta know what happens tomorrow!

You rock! I love this! It's pretty :) I want to go to dinner with Castle, and I love the chef!

Also:

Instead of leaning in a taking it, Beckett grabbed the spoon and his bowl and claimed it as her own. "Never offer Kate Beckett ice cream unless you want to lose the entire lot."

AWESOME! With capital AWESOME!

Love you!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Very sweet. If only the resolution to the Caskett tension could be this simple!

I really like the fact that the two of them didn't declare undying love for each other or fall straight into bed; relationships take time, and I like to think that if/when Beckett and Castle decide to become involved, they'll go about it properly.
ee123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
intothefire17 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
they should do THIS more often. date? non-date? who cares about the labels! :)) love it! i hope there's a possibility for a part 2/sequel for this!
Divamercury chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Lovely! Wonderful fic. I wish something like this would happen. Great job!

DM
TappinCastlefan chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
So wonderful! I really like the casual feeling, but you can so tell there's more there. You did a really great job with this!

Tappin.

:-D
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awww... I'm melting from the adorable. :D Great job!
Raven Ki-Lin chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I enjoyed this very much. I personally find I like the vignettes that could happen between episodes the best when it comes to Castle. This was a delightful story that could happen, fits in very well with the established story lines and seemed completely in character.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was a sweet little story.

and the line about her calling him "Di.." instead of Rick...LOVED IT.
jo taylor chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ah, that was nice. Slowly, slowly with those two or she'd be out of there in a flash.

Thanks for writing it.