Reviews for Just a Souvenir
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/26
Aww, Ed's so sweet! Even though he was really shy, it was so cute. I'm sure Wilnry will love the gift Ed will give her.
Maplefrost-232 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
After rereading Draped in Wires twice, I decided to peruse the rest of your FMA collection... I really love this fiction, and the flawless way you capture Ed's awkwardness. I would love it if you wrote a part two. :)
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So you never wrote that second bit, eh? That's sad. I suppose you could still be planning to... I'll throw it on alert, I guess.

I've never read a story about when Ed was actually still traveling. They're always about him coming back home, or him leaving, I'm guessing because the authors want the physical interaction. Anyway, this was refreshing. Also well written. The telephone conversation was great, and for some reason I really liked the Ed's interaction with the shopkeeper through the glass. It was written in a way that I could picture it perfectly, which I always enjoy.

I would definitely read a second chapter. :]
AnimeLvr4ev chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
GREAT JOB :D i think u should write a part 2 cause i totally LUV ur stories
murcuh chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh please please please write the part about Winry receiving the pendant. This story is so cute!
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this is great! please do add another chapter! i would love to read it! your an amazing writer!
Hellocloser chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ooh , please write the sequel . I love how you wrote this .
StrayHero chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aww, so sweet of Ed xD Definitely make a part two! -sparkly eyes- I can only imagine the fluff! xD
silverymoon19 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
You MUST write a sequel! This was awesome really, not ooc at all :) and I'm very very curious about how winry's reaction its going to be like so yeah please write one
Nefer-T chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Really cute, loved it! I'd love a part two, I bet you'd write it tremendously well. I love seeing Ed do sweet stuff like this. :)
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
totally cute. :) Only Ed and Winry would have such a deep conversation over the phone, for gosh sakes. xD And this story was very well put together. I salute you, Scarlet! *clap clap clap* okay, so that wasn't saluting. xD Anywayss, great job!
rhodablanche chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
wow! great story! :)
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is really cute.
The Sincerities chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This was adorable :D

Another great work from you, aha. I am never disappointed ! Also jealous at how you always seem to update varied stories and chapters in less than a week, all the time ! A great author like you, both in writing and updating deserves all those hundreds of reviews you get ! Aha, you sure have the will of an author. I get so lazy sometimes.

I love your Edward, he's just so irritant and cute ! Hahah, you capture him so well, and Winry too. Canned oil being cute, that was priceless ! xD And yes, quite surely, gold would win over fine silk. ;D

A part two would be nice, but I think it ends just fine either way(: I hope to see a part two, however ! It would be a great time killer to read, now that I'm back in school. I really liked the song too, by the way !

Great job, as always, Panda !

Yvette.
accountgonepurged chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh, I do wish to see Winry's side to this!

Haha, it would be so Ed to call Valentine's Day "S.A.D." So true, so true. ;_;

And Ed and his food, I swear the Kid must be wolfing down so much in the West, he probably got a little fat. T_T (Or not, the lucky bastard)

I wonder if Ed would wear the same clothes as his guide? XD I'd love to see a cow-boy Edward, it would be so lol and somewhat borderline sexy! XD

Great Job on this one!