Reviews for Bite the Big Apple
jenielangeljay chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
LOVE IT 3 ! CUTE AND HOOOOOOOOOOOT ! MUY CALIENTE !
twigs66 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
great story...fun read, nice to have a real woman represented, of course that might be because I'm close to Esme's age! adding it to my Kindle O/S's...
mao nase chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This tale just proved to me that we mature ladies can still dream. Your story was a real lemony twist. Write on!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Loved this!
insanemum chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Gorgeous! Just adored this story. Loved the chemistry between Edwards and Esme - totally hot. This was a really sweet and lovely exploration of the older woman/younger man dynamic - complete with all the insecurity that you would imagine. You handled it in a really lovely way :)
ECullen50Shades chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Saw this over at PPSS and decided to give it a try.

I usually don't care for Edward and Esme fics but thought, "what the heck"!

Your Esme was hysterical! Loved her.

Angel and the god. How perfect are they? Sigh.

Funny how Esme and Edward ended up helping each other break some walls down. Two people from different walks of life giving each other a breathe of fresh air. Lovely.

And the lemons...dear lord. I think my computer is sweating and panting too! Very well written?

This should have more reviews because it's simply fabulous!

xoxo
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
God this story was hot! I loved it!
TwuWuv chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow! Loved it & sure wouldn't complain if you decided to write more - Edward & Esme are a great pair!
Authyme chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Enjoyed it so, so much.

xoxA
eddiescherry chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Well done! I enjoyed this v much, and found myself massively annoyed that you only have a few reviews- but that's what comes of writing non-canon in an aggressively canon fandom, heheh. You wrote an interesting & layered lemon, which had it been E/B would have inspired hundreds of, "ZOMFG! SEW HAWT! UPDATE SOON PLZ! *pantysplosion" -esque reviews, but don't let that sad fact harsh your fic buzz...you done good, and I hope you deign to share again.
dovelove1097 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ummm...holy crap, this story was beyond awesome. I normally shy away from Esme with anyone else, but this worked really well. I loved her, plus they were soooo hot together. Might have to re-read when my husband is around...ha ha. Would love to see it extended!
simplyme17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
OH what a delicious story! I loved every bit of it, except when maybe Jasper left haha, but this Edward was SO hot! I found myself giggling along with the story! Loved loved it!
Itssme chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I must say, that was very well written for a first story. It was first Edward/Esme pairing and even though I thought it might squick me out a little, it didn't. I loved it! I hope to read more from you in the future. I put you on author alert :) Good luck with your writing!
Merina Green chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
LOVED it! Great pairing choice, and done so well. Being of a cougarish age myself, I really appreciated the pairing.
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Holy HELL. Saw this recc'ed on the PPSS, and decided to give it a shot. I am not sorry. What an amazing experience for Esme. Great read.