Reviews for Coffee Beans and Watches
Qinni chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Loved all the shorts, they made me feel all bubbly inside after going through that depressing part in October in the game...3
Anonymous chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
I't would be very interesting to see how she reacts to shinjiro's (spoilers) death not to mention how the rest of sees reacts to her
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Awww! This was a cute chapter!
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
You have no idea how hard it is to pretend you are sleeping when you are reading this! I love this story!
ButterflyFlutterCry chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
All of these stories are really cute! I hope to see more some day, it's a really nice change from the horrid sadness that just kind of emanates from this couple (I mean, a day or so after they finally, ahem, /consummate/ their love, he gets shot. After he gets out of the hospital, she dies in another woman's lap. What the heck.) The subtle pieces from the game along with some new, but very in-character, events makes it all the more better. A lot of stories just stick to game dialog completely or stray from the game completely, so this really is a breath of fresh air. Thank you.

Hasta la Pasta!
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Holy crap you updated! Well, the one-shots are pretty good, I hope you make another!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
cooool
dragon-age-otaku chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
This whole series was freaking awesome! I had a dorky smile on my face the whole time,lol. So funny! More please!
Maan chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I hope that you can finish the Shinji/FEmc story of yours. Its quite good actually!
KhAeL chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
haha picking on shinji is too much fun
iluvSHINJIRO chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
u keep spelling shinji's name wrong other than that i luv these stories!:)
juviass chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Oh man, this entire collection is brilliant. It's absolutely hilarious.

My favourite is "Betting", because "By the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for a week!" may be the best thing ever said (typed?).

Great work, looking forward or more!
requiemforsilence chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
Love your story, I managed to finish reading all eleven chapters in one day :)

A few grammatical errors but that should be pardonable, your writing style amuses me so and I simply adore your characterization, all very in character indeed, especially Shinji.

I do hope you continue this fic, ganbatte! :D
BANEHiwatari chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hi! My name's Maigen (pronounced May-gen, but people just say Megan... wait isn't that your name?) ! I just wanted to introduce myself before I went on! After reading this chapter, I couldn't get this idiotic grin off of my face! So in three words... I LOVE IT!
Karg42 chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
Stalking and Spying were probably my favorites, because romance always seems sweeter when you're outside looking in. Hat's off to you.