Reviews for Between the Two of Us
wildelf72 chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
I got so caught up in this fic
i didn't want it to end
luvtheheaven chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Aw this fic was so perfect so far! I really want it to continue some more. ;)
luvtheheaven chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
When Danielle arrived, she set down a large bag that had Annie muttering an almost completely silent "I told you so," under her breath that had Auggie trying not to snort with laughter.

I love how you keep everything in line with the fact that he's blind so carefully and it all just works perfectly. :D

This fic is SO fantastic so far. I hope it isn't an abandoned fic. ;)
luvtheheaven chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Wow I'm so enthralled by this fic of yours. It's perfect. Exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Really intense and emotional... I must keep reading.
FYI You have at least 1 typo here - "lease" where you meant "least" lol. Very minor though.
Anyway I'm gonna move onto chapter 3 now.
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ah that was SO intense! And so good. ;)
JenB chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Great story so far. I am amazed at all the info you put into it. You must have researched a lot or is some of this based on personal experience? I found your story educational, moving and entertaining. I hope you finish it.

JenB
rndysgrl chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Great story, I noticed that you haven't updated since sometime last year. I just wanted to say that hopefully you will be able to finish this story one day as it is fantastic. Thanks
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
AMAZING! You need to update this! It's been almost a year, and I am in LOVE with this! Sooooo hope that you continue with this! :D
bookish327 chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Great story so far. You write Annie and Auggie really well. You're also doing a great job of writing this whole storyline (Annie's life-changing injury, her hospitalization, her emotional reactions to all of this, Auggie's handling of it and his understanding what she's going through and what she needs and what well-meaning things people say and do will upset her, etc.) It seems very authentic and accurate to how things would go if this happened to someone like Annie in real life.

This was a great idea for a story, and you also picked a really appropriate title for it, assuming that it's going where I think that it is.

Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this fic. (I see that it's been over three months since you updated. I do realize that you're probably very busy with your day-to-day life, though.) I've put an Alert on this fic (and anything else you might write in the future), and I hope to receive an e-mail soon that you've updated it. Thanks!
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
I like this are you goingto write anymore on this?
Moongrl088 chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
Aww! so sweet and sad! I do hope that you could move this along a little. I'm starting to wonder when she's getting back to work and if she's moving into an apartment by Auggie and who was the guy that spoke to her after her surgery? Was it Ben? Where is the Jai angle going? Is he beating himself up for what happened? I get the feeling he feels guilty in not protecting Annie. What is Annie's life going to be like now? And is there any hope for Annie to walk again? Even something experimental? And most importantly, will Annie and Auggie finally get together?
Hazelmist chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
This is so sad, but I'm glad to see that Annie isn't giving up and that she has Auggie to get her through this since he can understand on a level what she's going through. This is so well written, I'm looking forward to reading more!
zebraboymom chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Love this story. Such great characterization of Auggie. I could hear his voice and see him in my mind in her hospital room. Your description of their physical interaction once again had me visualizing the scene easily in my mind. Looking forward to reading more. Just love your soft protective take on Auggie.
MuttsandMoggies chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
I'm usually wary of the hurt/comfort stories. They're usually too angsty for my taste. But I decided to give this one a try, and, to my great surprise, I got hooked!

M&M