Reviews for A Week Of A Dying Wish
When I Make It Shine chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Great job so far! I've read a couple of your stories, and this one is on it's way to being one of my favorites. Cant wait to read more :)
kissacazador chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I found this story through 'Dean's Sassy Seductress' and I can't wait for more!

You are an amazing writer, so I will be reading your other stories too.

Veronica is one lucky chick to have that man for a whole week!
DevilInWhite chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I 3 this! Can't wait for you to continue!
Kinthinia chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Aww I was looking forward to more.

I want to see what happens at the end of this week, how Dean shows her that he's feeling something different for her.
MidnightWolf358 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
can't wait to read more please! great story!
bjq chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Will Dean tell veronica about his deal? How will she react? Can't wait to read morfe
AmyLee22 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Wow is it hot in here or is it just me lol. That was awesome! I can only imagine what will happen at her job. I'm sure dean will come up with something. (Pun intended lol) update soon!

Xoxo Amy
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
wow that chapter was so awesome so freaking hot cant wait to see when he visits her at work should be fun please update soon love it :)
SuperWhoLockGurL chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
well it's the best to me... i feel so hot right now just reading it.. thinkin of taking a cold shower... 'evil grin'... your awesome... continue ur brilliant work... anxiously waiting for chap 3... ;]
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Wowfans my face with my hand

hands you two plates of cookies, one for you and one for your muse please update soon! :) ") :) ") :) ")
SpencerReid'sGorgeousNerd19 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
HOT! Need i say more? Lol Update soon!
AprilC3604 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Dude that was hottttt! Loved it :) I can't wait til he visits her at work hehehe!
whitlockgirl101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
the story looks great please update soon. also your other stories look awesome my favorite one is what you left behind please keep updating your stories they are all great

angelica
sam riggs chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
omg great first ,it leaves you wanting more cant wait for the next update
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I like it! Please update soon!