Reviews for One Missed Call
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
How could you do this? I'm going to eat your soul. Q A Q
MirrorCradle chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh my god this was so sad, but so beautifully written. You did a great job here.
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
He really has gotta talk to people before it's too late! Sweet story in a angsty way :)
rbooo chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Man was the ending deeeeeeep. I almost cried! Loved it. LOVE LOVE LOVED IT.
MarinaMayhem chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
QAQ

IT... WAS SO SAD.

GAH.

But I loved it. :D
name chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
You have no idea how long i WAITED for this.I mean i do like a happy ending or funny but there needed to be something can't be happliy ever after forever you know.
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
oh my yevon, that actually made me feel sad. usually with sad stories or movies or even events i don't really feel anything or care but this made me feel kind of sad. very nicely written _
fhclause chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Noooooo! Yuffie! TT Don't die...you're going to let Vincent become moody dark again... sob sob...
APenToMyHeadAndImDead chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I really really love this. You write beautifully. I like how you don't use names often in actual text. It's waaay more interesting that way. I usually dislike when someone dies dramatically, or dies so quick without some long epic plot. You did very well in playing out this "plot bunny" and I'm super glad that you kept them so in character! Thank god! I like the idea about "the second time he let down a woman who owned his heart". Totally fits. Beautiful. Only thing that bothered me was when Vince was in his room, looking at his phone "for a moment or two" and then later it said "Vincent, without hesitation,..." to me, that's hesitation. But that was certainly one of the best Yuffintines I've read in a lonnnnng time. :)
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This story is the best I've seen in a long time... wonderfully written, amazing story... I love it! ((Even though it's sad... D: ))
KymieRai chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
...WAAHHH! *Tears* Ohmygoodness, that was so sad. It was good, but very sad...*sniffle* :')
Sepsis chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
._. Aw, thats really sad...But it was good!