Reviews for A Smudge Of Red
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Ahh, I adore your writing, love this! It'd be wonderful if you could write a continuation of this, perhaps even a fic on how Hermione came to be the potion's apprentice and lead to this oneshot! ;)
ReDish chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
lovely
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was a beautifully written story. I love the imagery and attention to detail.
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Dark, but very, very good.
fizzgigger chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Lovely. Severus POV is tender and clearly shows his adoration of Hermione. And the moment of culmination, the first kiss, is excellent.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Through all his manipulation, her sense of fairness remains.

-Yes. But then, she received it while Snape never did. He's very intelligent to want to leave Hogwarts as soon as his sense of responsibilty will let him. But will Hermione stay a prisoner of Hogwarts while he flies free?

Love how he interrupts the grading, though.
jesshelen chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
God knows how many times I've read this story, I love it!
InspiredByWords chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Blimey, what absolutely perfect writing. I am jealous of your skill, really! This is a brilliant story and it amazes me how you can find an idea such as this from one single sentence prompt! Brilliant!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was really, really good. Thanks for giving me something worth-while to read!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Breathe, I tell myself, just breathe...I'm afraid I cannot. This is simply too breathtaking- I hardly dare to breathe properly, for fear I will forget the feeling this story had instilled in me.

Thank you so much for writing something so awe-inspiring. It's beautiful, they words flow like silk.

I adore it.

HealMyBleedingHeart
Flickerphile chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Seven versions? Wow. But the result is amazing. Your betas must be wonderful to stick by you through so much and to demand the very best. For that, I think I love your betas. Great job.
fluffyllamas chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
amazing! :)
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
very, very good!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Amazing one-shot! :)
Brillant chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This was absolutely fantastic! You built up the tension perfectly and, whilst his influence on her was at times a bit discomfiting, it was still terribly beautiful and romantic! Well done! :D