Reviews for Emerald Angel
AngelOfDarkness5 chapter 1 . 1/5
That's really cute
isabella chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
cute by the way let harry get sirius or the duo remus
Captain Isa Von Pickles chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
SQUEEEEE! 333

Ohmigod, I had completely forgotten about making this request! :'D I'm just sorry that it's taken nearly two years for me to find this - and by complete accident, at that! I was just flipping through Sirius/Harry family fics, and saw my username! I just had to log in, so that I could review!

That was just... breathtakingly adorable. The cheese bows were a brilliant touch! ;)

Though I don't know if you'll see this review so long after having posted the story: Thank you so much! *hugs*
Captain Isa Von Pickles chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
SQUEEEEE! 333

kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
So fluffy! I think a tooth fell out! Nice work here!
black angel in love chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
i couldnt stop laughing at the mental image of sirius! i loved this story! great work!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was fantastic. Thank you for writing it.
CoryAvellana chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh my goodness, this was so sweet :) I love Sirius and Remus so much - they are awesome!

Great story ;)

Zakuro
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was a cute story, it really was, but I think Harry should have been younger. Maybe fifteen? Yeah, I think that would have been better.

Still a good story(:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Thank you so much! *glomps* I absolutely love it! :D Those "falling asleep in someone's lap" scenes are always so cute to me. Best birthday present ever, seriously!