Reviews for BTDTL Volume 6: Love and Justice in Tokyo
Austin Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
i also meant to say some things.

this story was really funny! i mean, Usagi or Sernena as i perfer, is so funny i can't stop laughing! man, i love that girl. and all the others were funny too. the way they met sora and the others was not what i expected, but hey, that happens to all of us.

sailor moon is awsome! their is no doubt about it for me. i haven't watch all the episodes yet, but i am loving it with each one! this crossover was amazing! you don't see many of these around.

a heartless/Diamon hybird? now that was unexpected for me, not to mention, interesting too. a heartless that could think for itself, too bad it turned into a complete failure for Dr. Tomoe and the witches.

it was also good to see Roxas and namine again. i was surprised myself when Riku noticed them. i don't think none of us were expecting that, i just love surprises!

Sailor uranus and nepture...their are times that i will never understand them. i can't believe they were going to take sora and kairl's heart crystels! good thing they didn't contain the tailsmans that they are looking word, otherwise, things would have gotten nasty.

and last but not least, what a spetucaler ending! (i think i spelled it wrong.) what an adventrue it was, for sora, riku, kairl, aiden, and the salior socuts! amazing effort with this story!
Austin Skywalker chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
i just love this story! i agree with you, sailor moon and kingdom hearts go really well together, and sailor moon is, without a doubt, one of the best animes of all time! this is one story that i love reading again and again. you really have done a fantastic job with this!
Sailor Astrallight chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
OMG! I love this story!

Great crossover!
gaisent11 chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
i loved the story. i just wished sora and the gang had got a chance to fight mistress 9 because that would have been epic. i hope they return to the sailor moon world.
Lammstrellicon chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
I wonder why Maleficent hate L so much . . . maybe it's because he's awesomer than her. Anyways great and awesome volume.
Lammstrellicon chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
That fact you named one of the baddies Nikolai is super ironic to me see as my 3 year old baby cousin is named that. I don't think I'll be able to take him seriously. This one's great so far too!
Cylon One chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
That was one sensational adventure for Sora and friends that guest-starred the Sailor Senshi.

The end of it also was the end of the KH crew’s “sliding” to different worlds.

Real cool while it lasted.

It’s good to know that it doesn’t mean the end of their adventures as well.

And considering what’s going to be involved next time, I’m real glad it doesn’t since it’s bound to be real interesting.
Kaishin Briefs chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
one day you should introduce Negima! Magister Negi Magi. It is a great anime and funny as hell. But you have to remember that Fate the main villian is stronger then sora riku and kiara combine and could possible rival manificent if not surpass her.
elsor8 chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
I applaud your ability to stir up the hearts of many readers and your writting skills. I have thoroughly enjoy this chapter of your series. I wonder, do you have an ending in mind and do you plan on using terra, aqua, or ven in your story?
archsage328 chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
as dante from devil may cry would say, "and in the end, we are all satisfied." nice conclusion. and looks like someone has a girlfriend. and ranma is next, eh? not too familiar with that. regardless, keep up the awesome work!
eddog2323 chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
nice ending. if you need any help with Ranma 1/2 just asked. there is one thing to remember about Ranma 1/2 and that is you can never get a final final ending. someone once gave the world of ranma a perfect nickname. The World of Chaos. cool name right?
Shade the Bat chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
lol "up the wall and beyond"

Ranma 1/2, now THATS gonna be funny!
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
cool story
D.J. Scales chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
Seems L Lawlett is trying to irritate Maleficent and Since Nikolai did his job and is now on break what is there to do for the enemy? By the way, its good to see the heroes have sealed up six worlds so far so that's progress.
elsor8 chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Wonderful ending truly a take for the ages. :) well done.