Reviews for The Ghosts of Darkastle
Storm Midnight chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER READ! Gah, I was actually going to write somethig like this, but it seems I was beaten to the punch. I've just gotten into Hetalia earlier this year and I literally came back from Busch two hours ago, plus DarKastle is my favorite ride. My sister, friend and I went to the ride and we saw "Ludwig's door to Nowhere" and we all went "OH MY GOD GERMANY!" at the same time.

This was wonderfully written, I'm going to recommend it to all of my friends! Reading this, along with my recent vista to the Busch, has inspired me to write a story where the Hetalia characters actually visit Busch Gardens.

You are now considered awesomely Prussia-grade awesome. *showers you in confetti and cookies* Thank you so much for writing this.
KichiMiangra chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow~ I-... I read this and I was all like... aww theres no mushy lovey stuff... but then I got to the end and was all like... "OMIGAWD EPIC HORROR STORY AWESOMNESSS!" I guess what I'm trying to say is, AWESOME JOB :o This is a tale I want to tell people! T'was that goood!
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
this was really interesting but...I got to say that what I liked ghe most was that Francis and Arthur were one of the couples dancing together...and they're lines xD
Kryckan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great job! *shudders* it was a bit creepy at the end but luckily Feliciano made it out. Poor ghosts ;_; the library part made my face wrinkle in disgust. Man, that Ludwig is insane xD and Arthurs "wanker." Pff, Arthur even after death you still amuse me. xD. However the ending...could this by any chance mean a sequel? :)

By the way, there really exists an old castle in Germany that's quite famous and it's owner/founder was a king(I think, or maybe lord) who's name was Ludwig. It later turned out that he was in short terms insane and that he had taken suicide by drowning himself in a lake. Or that's what I remember. Thought I'd tell you since I couldn't help but stop thinking of that castle while reading your fic. :) Maybe the ride was inspired from that castle? *shrugs*
Lynnliz13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
this is FANTASTIC. i read it before bed, which was a bad idea, but i really, really like it. oh man is it good. like, wow.
Rocky and CG chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
You did a great job with this adaptation; it made me feel like I was on the ride myself. I love how you fit everyone's roles in there. Dang, don't want to mess with crazy!Ludwig
nemiah chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Nemiah enjoyed this story greatly. Crazee Canadia did an awesome job.
facepalmgirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
THIS IS SO AMAZING. I used to work in the games right NEXT to this ride. When I saw it, I HAD to read it. I've ridden this ride so much, I can almost recite the whole thing. Reading this made me giggle
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was a very enjoyable story to read. It really gave me excitement throughout the whole thing. Wonderful...amazing...brilliant~!