Reviews for Hear Me
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
twilightnaley19 chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
GREAT CHAPTER. I HOPE THAT BELLA WILL BE OK.
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
update soon
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
Thanks for using my idea. This was a cute chapter. Update soon! Happy Holidays!
ScarletteLover chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
She's going to have a...miscarriage? And the hot spots were her begging to feel it? It would suck if she has the miscarrige at the prom, I mean you would have to have the worst lick and timing in the world for that to happen! Is mike going to be making an appearence again? I would laugh if he showed up at bellas house thinking he was taking her to the prom. I'm totally bored at the moment, hence me writing a long-ass reveiw with no point in it whatsoever :) This chapter was nice- sweet and mellow. Hope you update soon... ;)
Pedro-IS-Madi12 chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
Yay sequel!merry christmas
natashar chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
cant wait for more
Andi 31 chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
great story so far can't wait for more and I am looking forward to the sequels
Andi 31 chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
I am so happy that she kept the baby even if ti is nasty Mike Newtons's I normally don't review until I get to the last chapter,but I read how hard you worked on it,and to not get any kind of feedback can suck. I wrote a couple of stories myself. There are on my profile if you would like to read them . let me know what you think.
twilightnaley19 chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. UPDATE SOON!
ScarletteLover chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
:) this was a sweet chapter! Ellie's not going to be around for much longer is she? Update soon girly! ;P
twilightnaley19 chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
AWESOME CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. UPDATE SOON!
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
I loved this chapter too. You should give them a fluff scene. Maybe they are in the meadow and they get into a playful wrestle/tickle fight and the baby starts to kick. Edward gets to feel it. Just kind of like a playful fluff scene before all the drama. Update soon!
Selene Rose Grey chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
I like this story! I mean it has a sad behind but it is playing out rather good and I think I will hit the favorite and follow button in 3...2...1... Okay I'm officially following your wonderful story! Keep the great writing coming! Anticipating the next chapter or two!

ORGirl-13
Sim11r chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
love the story i hope for something to happen but i don't even know what cant wait