Reviews for Christmas at 221B
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
DangerousDiscovery chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow, normally I don't go for holiday stories - but this one was really well done and very entertaining! In some places I felt like the dialogue was going too long; but it wasn't too bad. :) Good job with this!
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It's beautiful. I love it. Lestrade getting his own chair at the flat is quite an original idea.
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
OMG that was so awesome! I love it!
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Aww, I was listening to Paramore's 'The Only Exception' while reading real connection, but the combination of the two just made me smile so much. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Though I really should only read this sort of thing at Christmas...but I couldn't resist.

Very sweet.

-Lee x
Rosewall chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Aw! I'd love xmas with Sherlock!
Rosewall chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Aw! I'd love xmas with Sherlock!
Catrina Marlow chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
A nice snuggly Xmas fic. There were a couple of odd/oddly-used words/phrases which made me wonder if it had been beta'd as your strapline said but they didn't detract too much from the warm glow the fic gave me.

I liked the idea of John and Sherlock behaving in a relaxed and comfortable manner in their own home without having to worry about what anyone else thought of their behavior
CatGirl04 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
It was lovely. Just spot on of the on Christmas.
Sekhmet chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awww Happy! So amazing! I betcha Sherlock wouldn't have any clue what to do at xmas. Loved it:)
paregmenon chapter 1 . 9/5/2010