Reviews for Show Me What I'm Looking For
nhelms31288 chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
i know its been like four years but please continue to update. I really like this story. I sort of thought this is how the fourth season would of went or at least should of
missshay16 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
i rlly dont like the sorkins
rawr52 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
like this story :) its great!
bhoney chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
I'm sorry to hear that things have been so tough for you lately. Post when you can, we'll be here. :) Looking forward to the next part!
cmackie chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
I just discovered your story this week and fell in love with it, and was looking forward to a new update pronto. I was hooked. :) When i read your update I knew exactly where you were coming from. In the past year my parents have also split and then divorced, being quite messy about it. Take your time and focus on what makes you happy, your readers will wait for you! And I know how you feel about chuck and blaire - they are so addictive - and way more romantic than anyone else on the show. Looking forward to your next update!
Didine34790 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
i loved it !
LoVefan4ever chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
I really liked this chapter! Can't wait until Veronica starts to piece things together.
Caroline Blye Winchester chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
UAU! Continue. Please
LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE IT
epic sweetness712 chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
please continue this, it's really good and update soon!
bonetrek chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Way too short! But good still!
Didine34790 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
i think this story is promising

please write another chapter quick ?
Mel-loves-Veronica-Mars chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
I love your cliff hangers. Please write more.
Caroline Blye Winchester chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I really like this fic. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Josielynn chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
This is a different take the usual end of season 3 fics. I am enjoying it. I like the conversations between characters and the plot is moving along well. Do you have each chaper outlined or are you just working on each one ending it when it seems to work? You write... I'll keep reading.