Reviews for Kill, Blank, Marry
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Lol! btw i would kill Sasgay too!
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
lol! Man, I LOVE this xD If I had more female friends I'd totally play...either with them or some gay dudes lol. Awesomeness.

Kill: sasuke (even tho i do (or did) like him)

Fk: Roy (i thought about marrying him, but came up with the same reason as you lol)

Marry: Zuko (he can be a little moody, but i think i could deal with that x3)
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Considering the fact that I'm afraid I don't watch Avatar (but still know who he is) I would fuck him, marry Roy, and kill the gay sauce.
Anana553 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
lol awesome fic xD

made me laugh a lot
woofyy chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
lol roy is so cheeky ) wait does that mean they were secretly going out? anyways, nice story ) keep up the good effort ) good luckies with your future stories )
Kittens Hellfire chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Me too. I would definitly kill Mr. Chicken ass for hair!
hell-grrl chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
:) That was really cute. Some of the best Royai fluff I've read in awhile. Great job!
Hinagiku-kaichou chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
SKEDADDLE! That's one of the best words ever thought of. Quick, let's skedaddle! Love it... Whenever you picture it, don't you picture some sort of elf saying it? I know it's weird, but it just seems like something short with a high pitched voice would say that, not that I have anything against short people, I'm one of them. :P Great story and thanks for giving me a new game to play with my classmates! This and the Pocky game will be perfect... :P
Freyalin too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
lol funnny story, i would actually choose the same as you XD lol i would wanna fuk zuko more than once ne? lol cute story tho
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
GYAHAHAHHAH LOL XD

It's great, though to me, felt a bit OOC

btw, my options to the three names are just like you! :P

Kill: Sasuke

FK: Roy (but hey I haven't FKed anybody !)

Marry: Zuko XD
WickedGreen chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Kill Zuko, F*ck Sasuke, and Marry Roy (sorry Riza, i'm in love too!)
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Haha, that was awesome! I would have to say I would kill Zuko (I'm not familiar with the character), f*ck Roy and marry Sasuke :)
Lain-san chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Really, really good :)

Never heard of this game before, but it sure fits the fic

Keep up with the good work ;]
Lockerz chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Bloody amazing! Describes this piece of work :D haha I laughed so much and was smiling throughout. Definately agree that Riza does, and always shall, belong to our raven haired friend. Amazing, I love your work!
77777777777 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Kill Sasuke. Thats not a very hard one xD *apologizes to Sasuke fans aswel* But the other two.. D:D:D:D:

Zuko, I don't even know who that is & I was gunna say Marry Roy, But you're right! He belongs to Riza! & I'd prefer not to marry someone I don't know.. :

So I guess I'll Marry Roy & Fk the stranger. xDD

Good story! Kinda makes me wish there were more. xD