Reviews for The Way We Were
maemi23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great story. I really liked to read it. keep going.
Reven Eid chapter 42 . 4/17/2012
what a great conclusion glad he accepted
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 42 . 4/17/2012
Wait it's over? *sobs* bye Sydney and Derek, Nigel I'll be seeing YOU in my dreams. Such a sweet ending, I loved the video from Nigel; how ery Nigel of him. I am sad to see it end but it will remain forever in my heart 3
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 41 . 3/21/2012
Oh goodness, when I read the note from Dereck, it took all my strength not to sigh and maybe even cry a little. And then Sydney had to open her mouth and I was ready to slap her and then Nigel asked if she loved Dereck and I was out of emotions. I wonder if we shall learn what happened with Nigel and Dereck and the Gural Nataz but I leave that to you, my dear. Just make sure you leave me some emotions - though with only an epilogue left in this story I may not make it.
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 40 . 3/21/2012
Well when I got home, I was really cold... I'm not any more. I love that Sydney still has dominence in the bedroom but at the same time, Nigel is a little more assertive but shy in some ways. There dynamic hasn't changed which is just perfect. Love it *kisses fingers*
Reven Eid chapter 41 . 3/21/2012
didn't see that coming from lloyd so nice
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 39 . 3/16/2012
I'm going to pretend I'm a cat right now and snuggle up on your pillow all contented. *Sigh* two sweet for words. Everything is coming together. No! A grammar error: "you're smile" instead of "your smile". Anyways. You can only get away with those cheesy songs because they were meant to be meaningful :P Just *sigh*...yup.
Harleyzgirl chapter 37 . 3/15/2012
You NAILED Claudia. I swear I was more seeing her than reading her. Hilarious. Especially her reaction to Randall. The cape was touching though. Nicely done.

Derek is a joke. I could so see him going on about Nigel escaping, but when he blessed Nigel for letting him have all the women in the future; I choked laughing.

Enjoying the lead up to the wedding. Hope to get to the next chapter tonight.
Harleyzgirl chapter 36 . 3/15/2012
Indeed best proposal ever. I'm in tears. Damn that was unique.
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 38 . 3/14/2012
Sigh. Oh goodness, I was crying during their vows (and I was on a bus at the time so I looked really silly) and it somehow made me want to re-read the chapter where she confesses the miscarriage. Shall do that late. Hmm, I somehow feel like the conversation between Randal and Alan was forced or maybe unnatural... I don't know, it may just be me. Either way, I loved the women in this scene though I would have liked to see a little more Sydney and Randal and I feel like I should buy Derrek a drink for his bad-assery. Please tell me you're writing a reception and a honeymoon scene? Then you can end it, I promise - well maybe an epilogue?
Harleyzgirl chapter 35 . 3/13/2012
Indeed best proposal ever. I'm in tears. Damn that was unique.
Raggio chapter 37 . 3/12/2012
I'm loving this story. I hope you update it soon. You have a lovely knack for painting a picture with words and it's throughly enjoyable to read.
Reven Eid chapter 37 . 3/6/2012
ooh wow its finally here the wedding how cute
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 37 . 3/6/2012
It's like whenever you open your figurative mouth I smile :)

Love Claudia's appearance in this chapter and it makes total sense that Nigel would chose Derrek as his best man - he's been rooting for them since the Daniel incident :)

Hmm that reminds me, I've been waiting for more stories from you young lady. I keep going to read them and they aren't were they ought to be...
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 35 . 2/27/2012
Oh goodness, you're trying to ruin me aren't you. You've done the 'relic as an engagement ring' and 'nigel has some crazy epic past' but that has to be the sweetest proposal I have ever...read. Or heard; or seen really. Gah! I'm still fanning myself.