Reviews for Orange Beauty
Soya Pie chapter 4 . 5/9
Oh my god, the suspense is killing me! Hahaha, I love this story. But oh no, your last update was 5 years ago ;A; I hope one day you might have the urge to update this story, dear Author :'3
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
BleedingHeart765 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Awe! I wanna see how this goes
Lisette chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Please update please you left at a super great part! Update right now please ! I will text you eveyday so I can get an update ! And don't even think about thinking she's kidding because I'm not! Love your story please update I love it and this story is the best I read about a pairing of GrimmxIchi! It's the best!
Lisette chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Best chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Oh shit grimmy! Hurry up!
Lisette chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Laughing my ass off because dumb grimy here messed up!
Animagination chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
TOU CANNOT LEAVE IT HERE NONONONI
violentbrat chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
This is pure awesomeness. I swear, the plot is amazing, the writing is amazing, everything is amazing. It's also amazing how you haven't updated this sight for sore eyes in two years and some more!
Please, don't torture us anymore TTTT
Severe Broccoli chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Oh my, thats priceless! Grimmjow and the lost Beauty! Oooooh! Gosh, I'm re-reading this one, yet it's still hilariuos) Hope you update sometime)
Ninie-sanNote chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
LOL!This is awesome!So funny!I love your story!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Small world
MiniMochi-x chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Oh my godddd, I want to see the continuation so bad! Such a brilliant story, definitely the funniest I've read. Plus I love how you've managed to include a lot of the characters and kept their personalities the way they should be.
Anyway i've seen on your profile that you're on hiatus for quite a while which is such a shame as I really hope to see some good GrimmIchi lovin', but it's understandable as you're busy. So good luck with your schoolwork etc and I am eagerly awaiting your return!
ladymelancholy17 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
WAAAAAAAAA... I want the next chapter

UPDATE PLZ...
Daimonbird chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Hurry up with the next chapter!