Reviews for Liability
Emily chapter 2 . 3/12
Number 2 I'd say. Or the confrontation one
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Well-written: The characters' personalities were accurate and emotions were thoroughly explored.
MadelenIsabell chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I really like your stories, I really really do. I'd just like to mention that you use "ex army medic" and "tawny eyes" an awful lot. I understand the need for other ways to describe them, but there are so many other ways to describe John. Not all of them child proof :p Also, John's (Martin Freeman's) eyes are dark blue in the series, so I just thought tawny eyes were a bit weird, but then again you could have chosen to give him another eye color sooo..I'll just be quiet about that. Anyway, like I said, I really like your stories, I just wanted to point out those two things because I've done that so much myself, gotten stuck on a couple words that ended up everywhere, and I realize how distracting it can be when reading. I'm off to read the rest of your Sherlock stories now :)
TheMadKatter13 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I'm really enjoying reading your fics in chronological posting order because I can slowly see you improving. It's awesome, and so was this story. Missing scene next.
DezziRay44 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
AMAZING
stargazerdown chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I love all your stories, but this is my favorite. :)
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Oh, this was excellent!
Normally i LOVE the smug scenes, but this short one was perfect for this fic.
I'll check out your others fics now!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh yeah! He has some explaining to do!
And this is too good, so i'm going to read the next chapter like...NOW!
Shivawn chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story and with the way you portrayed both John and Sherlock so accurately. I half expected, though, John to be abducted while Sherlock confronted Moriarty, since he was drugged. The immense guilt Sherlock would've felt...anyway, I was quite pleasantly surprised (and only minimally disappointed) with the way things turned out. I love happy endings :)
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Okay, this is so amazing that it isn't even cool. This is seriously one of the best stories I've ever read. I love the rich variety of your words, the way they all flow together, and jeez, John's emotions are so perfect and awesomely described that I can't even find words.
I wish I could rant on and on, but... there are two more chapters to be read!
mw chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
As soon a Sherlock offered to make tea i literally screamed at my screen 'he's going to drug you!' Lol poor John love it, reading on
tinkrbell225 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
i love this story it is well written and very real you can feel what both John and Sherlock feel
Demona3870 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Hi there! I really enjoyed this story, especially the deep level of suffering shared between both characters, and their combined healing at the end was very touching and tastefully written.

For future improvement, I would recommend being careful about the descriptions you use for John. You used 'tawny' so many times to describe John's eyes, it pulled me away from the story a bit. I think there may be a few other adjectives that are used repetitively, but this one really stuck out for me.

Hope to see more works by you soon!
Living in a fantasy chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
This was a lovely, very fun story. A good break from studying for finals.
Telula13 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
I thought this story was great :) I knew almost immediately it would go on my favorites list. To be honest I love all your Sherlock stories. I hope when you have time you can keep writing them :)

ps I would love it if you could do #2 (sequel to when we sleep w/ slash) or ,#3 or #4