Reviews for Justice Served With A Side Of Fries
Loved this!
Linda chapter 6 . 2/22
Good one
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/6/2023
So basically — despite knowing the seriousness, understanding the time constraints, and realizing this has to be seen through to completion within seven days — Dumbledore and the Minister have been fadoodling around for three days? That sounds about right.

I’m not sure I could survive without coffee — at least one morning cup.
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 4/6/2023
I LIKE it! Well done!
KoldT chapter 6 . 3/18/2023
Enjoyable.
Celticowl chapter 6 . 3/17/2023
delightful
LaurieLyd chapter 5 . 3/11/2023
I don't know if you still read these or not but I checked and it's been about 13 years since you posted this particular story. So I wanted to ask you if you still feel like you wish you had a quiet day in your house? Being a mother of a child who 13 years ago would have been home I completely understand how you felt when you wrote that post but I also completely understand how you might feel now with the silence in your house!
Misabeth chapter 6 . 1/30/2023
I love it. Youre storys are amazing and I really like your writing style.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2023
No, writing disclaimers is better than eating chocolate cake. You write the disclaimers and hand over that chocolate cake, so I can dispose of it.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 12/31/2022
How embarrassing that Fudge has shown what an imbecile he truly is in front of the entire school, as well as “Ministry personal, reporters from the world over and representatives from a number of wizard governments.” Britain’s Wizarding government will now be known by the entire world to be run by a fool. I hope there are a few ICW members present.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2022
no idea why dumbledore is playing this game of getting sirius when he knows for a fact it is peter he should be looking for
cowchoas chapter 6 . 12/15/2022
i kind of want to see snape and dumbledooor in the afterlife to see how screw they are
Cynfulme chapter 6 . 12/13/2022
Delightful. Very satisfying to read!
csheila chapter 6 . 10/10/2022
Loved it
Mikeblade chapter 2 . 10/4/2022
how can hermoines parents enter a magical contract they dont have magic in the first place so it would not work other then that good read