Reviews for Justice Served With A Side Of Fries
Misabeth chapter 6 . 1/30
I love it. Youre storys are amazing and I really like your writing style.
No, writing disclaimers is better than eating chocolate cake. You write the disclaimers and hand over that chocolate cake, so I can dispose of it.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 12/31/2022
How embarrassing that Fudge has shown what an imbecile he truly is in front of the entire school, as well as “Ministry personal, reporters from the world over and representatives from a number of wizard governments.” Britain’s Wizarding government will now be known by the entire world to be run by a fool. I hope there are a few ICW members present.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2022
no idea why dumbledore is playing this game of getting sirius when he knows for a fact it is peter he should be looking for
cowchoas chapter 6 . 12/15/2022
i kind of want to see snape and dumbledooor in the afterlife to see how screw they are
Cynfulme chapter 6 . 12/13/2022
Delightful. Very satisfying to read!
csheila chapter 6 . 10/10/2022
Loved it
Mikeblade chapter 2 . 10/4/2022
how can hermoines parents enter a magical contract they dont have magic in the first place so it would not work other then that good read
DesertPirate chapter 6 . 9/5/2022
Absolutely outstanding! Let the spirits out to play! Love it!
Mikeblade chapter 6 . 8/21/2022
was funny wanted it to be longer but good
Mikeblade chapter 5 . 8/21/2022
there is no way malfoys dad would pay for it because he knows black is not guilty
Mikeblade chapter 3 . 8/21/2022
there is no proof that there is such a thing as a soul that'ss just shit made up by the church for population control same as there is no proof god exists because you can't prove a negative
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 7/21/2022
Have I ever told you I really like your Penname?
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 7/21/2022
so far, so good
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 7/21/2022
Interesting so far. FYI, Harry was 15 months old when his parents died on Oct 31st. So, on September 1st, that was just TEN years ago, (10 years and 2 months) not almost 11.