Reviews for Justice Served With A Side Of Fries
EdTheBeast chapter 6 . 5/10
An excellent must read story!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 6 . 5/9
How did they get the diadem?
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 12/3/2020
Actually, sheep and goats sound very much alike; the only difference is that a goat's cry is a little higher-pitched than a sheep. Trust me. We've raised both. ;D

Now a Harry Potter/MacGyver crossover...THAT would be a hoot! ;D
IWantABetterWebsite chapter 6 . 10/28/2020
This is like every Lord Potter story distilled down to it's bare essence. And that's not a good thing. The only slightly interesting thing in this story is Lily and James showing up, but they don't actually do anything other than provide a way to justify Harry's knowledge and actions and maybe make some unfunny jokes at the end. Beyond that, this story really has nothing going for it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2020
(Wow but this needs going over by a proofreader!)

So...what "protection" did Hermione bring with her to Hogwarts? That whole bit seems completely out of place in this story. There was no reason to bring all that mess up unless you were actually going to DO something with it, and you didn't. It's just wasted words.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2020
"Just following orders" is supposed to cover all the ghastly, horrible things that terrorist organizations like ICE do to fellow human beings.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
Couldn't Harry's Mysteriously Invisible Friend have done at least some of his chores for him?
SoulNightshade chapter 6 . 9/16/2020
Lily calling Dickless mentality disabled
bgreenfl chapter 6 . 9/11/2020
Good premise, the pace was a bit rushed, but overall an enjoyable story.

HOWEVER, not well written. There were a LOT of wrong words, extraneous words, mismatched tenses, poor punctuation, etc. I know that you are not a professional writer, and I am more than willing to make allowances for that, but the poor grammar and punctuation is distracting and often confusing.

I usually read a short(er) story of an author I am just starting, to see if I like their imagination and style. In your case, I shall read another short one that is more recently written. If there is no improvement, that will be it for me!
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 7/20/2020
Nice one. Thanks!
envirosue chapter 6 . 7/15/2020
This was fun to read, thank you
veheelman1 chapter 6 . 7/7/2020
Loved it.
Kai chapter 2 . 6/27/2020
Hermione is well armed anyway. Though I admit that she first needs to learn to use that weapon, which is the content of some of her classes at Hogwarts. But her weapon is even a lot more versatile than any muggle weapon. On the other hand, using a gun is very intuitive, and if charmed a bit, very easy to use. Even without years of training in charms, transfiguration and defence against the dark arts. Aim, pull the trigger, let the enchantments care for ammunition, recoil, and cleaning, et voilĂ . I'm always for muggle ingenuity to destroy the purebloods' uneducated world view.
JheremyC chapter 6 . 6/17/2020
Great read and interesting plot twist.
Thank you for sharing your stories.
mauralee chapter 6 . 6/14/2020