Reviews for Justice Served With A Side Of Fries
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 4/14
This should be interesting. I wonder if Peter will be discovered in the process. Is it possible that the Goblins told Harry that Black had never even had a trial and Pettigrew was still alive? Is Harry being coached by his parents' ghosts, or some "being" that knows the truth?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 4/14
Hmmmm ... **Imagining Hermione showing up at Hogwarts with a Glock, a pair of knuckle-busters, and a stiletto or two stashed in her boot**
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/14
Okay ... With whom was Harry speaking? The cupboard? A ghost? A house-elf? Was Petunia expecting Harry's letter to arrive? Is that why she wants The Dud to get the mail tomorrow?

This looks interesting. **evil giggle**
spk chapter 6 . 3/23
Loved it! :)
doRodrigo chapter 6 . 2/23
Loved it!
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Was fun read. Tnx...
BadAZKenB chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Just reread this again. Still get a kick out of it even with the scattered grammar/ missing word errors, it's a fun read.
I'm not sure whether it's canon or fanon that dad Granger is ex military, but can't help picturing the part where he informs McG that he will see to it his daughter will be "well armed", an image of her packing a handgun to Hogwarts comes to mind.
kase519 chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Oh good one
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Imaginary friend?
zha'aiacole chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
This is a great story! It is very funny and I really loved it! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Blueberry Babe chapter 6 . 9/1/2014