Reviews for The Questionnaire
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
awwwwwwww very good :)
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
"How is it that two people who disagree on absolutely everything managed to come up with all the same answers?"
-Best quote in this story ever!
The whole story made me laugh!
Keep up the good writingXD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was delightful! Apparently I like viruses also. : )
Camelia0192 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I'm dead :D
chokulit chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I thank the virus/bacteria, since this is funny! And clearly showed how totally blind Jane and Lisbon are about how they feel about each other.
Lorna chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hilarious! Loved it!
Dr. Jane Yue chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
haha "Otherwise I'd never let Jane have the last word." and the rest of the story would be the same :D
I really like your story!
It's fun to read it!
Awesome!
Well done!
Issab98 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Lol i loved the funniness of it all
you seem to have their characters down really well
thx
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I really liked this. It was amusing that sometimes, they changed what they had always liked, since recently, and sometimes, they liked specific things that they usually wouldn't like because of each other, but ALL the time, got the same answers. Even in the questions that they did not give a specific answer, like "It depends on who the hair is attached to." And I found it funny that Lisbon found Jane surfing and him climbing a mountain eually appealing for quite different reasons. LOL!

(And I LOVE cricket!)

Oh, about the author's note at the end. I'd have liked Lisbon to have the last word as well. But Jane's last line was the best line of the story. LOL!
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Funny ending :P
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ha ha! Love this :) Particularly Jane's last word ;)
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh, my. The ending to this was just so perfectly sweet. I'm grinning like an idiot, seriously. What an original approach this was and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

The way you write Jane in particular has me laughing at loud, on more than one occasion. Not to mention the fact that since you're deliberately not dealing with Red John in any of these, it opens the way for more romantic ficlets, which is always nice. RJ gets in the way far too much for my liking.

I have no idea if you're still writing/still have time to write at the moment but I hope that you are.

P.S. I'm sorry for spamming up your inbox with all these reviews. But honestly, finding your stories has been a true treat haha!
Nothing but a fangirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You had a pretty good idea for story there! ;)
Delquesne4eva chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Love this story...and also loving the reference 2 Ireland..what with me being Irish and all! Loved the last line, so funny! I didn't know Lisbon was of Irish heritage...?
Arcadya chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Absolutely hilarious. Loved it.

I was rather confused, though amused, for the beginnig of this, but it all made sense once Van Pelt made an appearance and gave me a setting :)

Gotta love Jane...