Reviews for Suite Love
KamiQueen chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
It's freakin' awesome! I want more! SO MUCH MORE!
Maria chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
This is so damn fake go to hell!
XxMotleyCrueFanxX chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Well, I just want to say firstly that I only read the two between Zach and Cody.. I don't think I would be fond of Zach with the others.. And I think you should've put WAY more action into the first one! I would like to know what Bailey thought of what happend and I do wish it would've been more than what it was because that would've been sexy..

Another thing, the person who reviewed this kind of needs to do some research.. I don't want to be mean or start a war or something but, a ghost can have intimate contact with a human. I've watched shows of people telling of how they felt like a spirit was trying to have intercourse with them.. And they could have urgies, just because a person dies and their spirit remains, it doesn't mean they loose emotion. Just like a spirit could be angry, sad or playful, they can also feel aroused. So, don't feel too out of place by that comment. It is very so likely.
BlendedMinds chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Whoa...that was different. First of all how does a ghost rape someone. I mean if he doesn't have a physical form anymore, it would stand to reason that he doesn't have physical urges. Also where was Cody when the captain took Zack. Cody must have sensed something was wrong because he went to check on Zack in the middle of the night. Hmm...sorry not seeing this one. But, again great one shot. :)
BlendedMinds chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Different! Moose and Zack is quite a challenge to visualize but you did a great job of referencing the fact that they "came out of the closet" Smiles! :)
BlendedMinds chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Aww finish it. LOL! Okay so i get that they would be quite confused and afraid of those feelings but its still cute the way they danced together. :P
BlendedMinds chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Sorry i have to be honest - I am so disappointed. I can completely see Bob and Zack together. I guess i'm going to have to write another one shot. LOL! :)
BlendedMinds chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Love the last line. :P

Again i can't help but picture that scene in my head. But then, i guess that was you intention. I also thought the band one was cute when they were arguing in the cabin over fake instruments. Great one shot! :)
BlendedMinds chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
That was so bittersweet, but then you mentioned Zack finding Marcus in NY and i squealed like a school girl. I'm would have never pictured these two characters together in this way, but now i'm warming up to the idea. :)
BlendedMinds chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Nice. I could totally picture that scene when then are sitting next to one another on the floor. I always wondered what would have happened if they brushed an arm a little to closely. The one thing that suprised me is that Bailey didn't say a word afterwards, she's such a brat i would definitely have expected it. Great first chapter. :)
ebi pers chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I LOVED the Zack and Moose one but I wish it was a bit more...sexual. Very nice work though I really like it. Eagerly awaiting EstebanxZack. Can we also have some more Moose and Zack?
abcfunny chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
awesome i love this fic
Mochi no Yume chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
Awww poor Zack :(

But I really liked the snuggling up with Cody part, it made me happy
Gast94 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
This was really creepy! Poor Zack, how could you let him die like this?

Anyway, the story was very good!