Reviews for The Box
Laurie Whitlock chapter 10 . 7/3
I loved this, took me on a bloody roller coaster and I can't wait to read the sequel
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Letting a beat friend that should have turned into a forever kind of relationship get away hurts specially when you realize they decided to try to move on
filmdork chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Last song of my senior prom was "Back that Ass Up". Seriously. 15 years since then and I can still remember it.
Calyptra chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
This story was your best out of those I wrote so far. The idea, storyline as well as the writing were amazing.
I loved how you told their whole story through Jasper's box and switched from his memories to his present thoughts.
This story made me cry more than I care to admit. Jasper after he found out that she left him and from then on was absolutely heartbreaking.
I loved the talk with his mother.
as always I hate it when Charlie dies (seriously I was mad at Meyer for not turning him) but it was excellent for initiating their breakup.
I really appreciate that you made Bella leave him an stay away ffor years; not just crawling back shortly after. You created , thus, a strong character.

The whole box idea was pretty awesome and even though quite pathetic, Jasper's ritual was sweet and had me crying. Without that I would be all for Bella dumping him for good. But with that he proved that he was the Jasper I always love
I liked it that they continued his ritual with their daughter.
Previous to the whole game fame Jasper was the perfect boyfriend, thank you for that. Him admitting to every single mistake was kind of cathartic.

It was a very nice subject, as it is one taken out of life. It shows that fame, money and the wrong people can corrupt the most amazing person and it takes a strong character to make amends and realize that there are more important things in life. The cliche "you only appreciate what you had after you lolost it" is very fitting here.
I'm a sucker for realistic Bella/Jasper all human stories, so thank you for this awesome one. It's a very mature theme, so be proud of it. It sure is one of those which I won't forget.
PythonMom chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Not many stories get to me... but this one has... it was hard to read thru the tears that were falling... Well done!
twlightbella chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Jasper and Bella married with three year old daughter Meghan
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Sweet story
Twiolic chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I loved this angsty little story. Now off to read the sequel.
Twiolic chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
How in the hell did I miss reading this story! I am enjoying it so much.
Hiskia chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
great story, can't wait to read the sequal
AnneValkyria chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
God, this story was amazing. Im going straight to the sequel )
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
i loved this so much.
ArekWhitlock chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
I adore this story..it's great!
Very real and very touching..
bloodyblond chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
I stand by what I said over on Facebook (guess who :D), instead of hating Jasper, I pitied his situation instead. He really wasn't that bad of a guy. Terrible life choices, yes, but unlike most people that fall under the 'asswipe' category, he knew what he had and he knew what he lost.

Honestly the only thing that made angry was that he waited so long to reconnect with her. Power to the whole 'if you love someone set them free' mentality, but I say, if you love someone get off you damn ass and fight for them!

Lovely story! Usually I'm not one for flashbacks, but I really enjoyed them this time. :)
laceyndom chapter 10 . 8/13/2012