Reviews for Confidential
AvatarSatsuki chapter 18 . 12/17/2010
I am SO in! It'll be refreshing writing someone other than Satsuki.

I checked my email today and went... "Woohoo... What? Chapter 18, didn't she finish this fic already?"
AvatarSatsuki chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
That was interesting. The guy lasted longer then I thought he would. Some thing I'm dying to know is, what happened to everyone else at the school? The one that got locked up and everything.
AvatarSatsuki chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
I KNEW IT! I knew that damn kid was up to no good! Slade is going to destroy him something fierce.
Ashgeliton chapter 17 . 12/4/2010
I really like that story, I'm so sad it's the end. Please keep writing cuz I'd love to read it. -Ashgeliton
ScarletLuna082 chapter 17 . 12/4/2010
Awesome. Oh so Alessandra has blue starbolts.
ScarletLuna082 chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
Oh...Slade doesn't want his princess to have a boyfriend. Man, all dads have to be like this don't they?
AvatarSatsuki chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
And my worries about Campbell grow. There's more to this then meets the eyes, I'm sure of it. Nice chapter even though you deemed it filler content. Keep up the awesome work.
ScarletLuna082 chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
Is Beast Boy or Cyborg going to come out? Or Bumblebee? Or... man, this story is so addicting!
AvatarSatsuki chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
Very nice cameo from Raven. For someone who had gotten her father's awareness, she's not that bright is she? It's abvious Campbell is hiding something, I guess we'll find out when he meets Slade huh?
AvatarSatsuki chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
*laughs at the ending* Oh I can see this now! "Mother, Father I'm coming along on your trip... And I'm bringing a boy for you to meet!" I wonder how fast Slade can get a gun ready... Or maybe his sword. Great chapter, so sorry I took so long to get to it. I've been concentrating on my NaNoWriMo novel and working on a possible fic collaboration.
Captain Deadpool chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
Writing fan fiction, or any kind of recreational writing, does make a difference. Despite what some think, being creative is a vital part of writing ANYTHING. Creativity and intellect are like muscles: the more you exercise them, the stronger they become.

On a side note: A little defensive there, weren't you Nightwing?
Captain Deadpool chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Oooh, shocking twist there. Here I was thinking you were going soft- shame on me!
Captain Deadpool chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
Nice Uncle Richard dynamic. Also, I can't help but notice how much I empathize with Alessandra. You've definitely made this a readable fic for both guys and girls.
Captain Deadpool chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
I think my problem with Campbell is the same as my problem with established pairings in general- no room for doubt. It's too sure.

I also have to roll my eyes at teen average-ness.

Now, don't read that as me not enjoying the story over-all. Alessandra is perhaps the best fan-made character I've ever read about. She seriously keeps me reading.
Ashgeliton chapter 11 . 10/19/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next! OMG! Please post soon