Reviews for Confidential
AvatarSatsuki chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
Can someone say AWKWARD? Oh Slade is going to be sooo pissed! I love this chapter, I'm still trying to figure out the who dun it.
ScarletLuna082 chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
I have a bad feeling Robin might do something... o _ o
AvatarSatsuki chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Not a bad segway at all. Looking forward to the next one for sure. I did notice a slight spelling error though. Sorry, I'm used to proof read fics.
AvatarSatsuki chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
That's it, I really don't trust Nadia! I was surprised with the tenderness you brought out with Al and Slade, it was so sweet I had to smile. It's nice to see Campbell coming out of his shell. At this point I "trust no one" in this fic.
Captain Deadpool chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Ah, since Robin is an adult now it would be better if he went by Nightwing as opposed to Robin.
AvatarSatsuki chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
Hmmm, and so the plot thickens... She had it coming if you asked me. I don't trust the officer, but then again, I'm not really trusting of odd new characters much. I liked this one. Short and to the point, loads of drama. I see you're keeping outfit descriptions shorter now.
Captain Deadpool chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Read the review about AvatarSatsuki not feeling "bad for Kamilla at all." Damn it, I know I'm always right, but sometimes it scares even me.

Anyway, if you don't develop a character enough, no one cares when bad stuff happens to them. Make them love or hate the character- it doesn't matter. That they feel something- be it joy, sadness, or amusement- at her plight is what does. I advise spending the next chapter on Kamille, letting the reader get to know her.

Still, the actual scene itself was pretty cool. Also, I think making Cambell the type to come on strong is a good idea. To a military minded person like Alessandra that should bug her. Not everything should be sunshine and watermellon in Lollipop Land.
ScarletLuna082 chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
whoa whoa whoa.
AvatarSatsuki chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
*laughs* Oops... Not a very heavy chapter. I guess I have heaviness in my head lately from writing too much. I kinda don't feel bad for Kamilla at all.
ScarletLuna082 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
OH SHIT THIS IS GETTING VERY AWESOME!
AvatarSatsuki chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
You won't break the kid, trust me. I don't trust Nadia, something seems off about her. I just love a good who-dun-it! Pretty dresses this chapter.
Captain Deadpool chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Oh ho ho, and someone said Robin, or Nightwing, wouldn't be playing a big role? 'Big' is relative I guess. Still, remember to avoid closing doors until you have to.

I like how you handled his emotion, by the way. By acknowledging that some of his feelings were irrational but not denying the feelings themselves you portrayed his character in its fullest.
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
The cold hard truth is that she can't care- but that's natural. Without her training, she (or anyone) would react more with fear and shock with little or no actual grief.

Like other kids who live in that world, I imagine it'll be hard to connect with those around her. My impression is she'll snap at them or get harsh, because compared to her they're a bunch of wusses.
ScarletLuna082 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
OH SHIT! Alessandra met Robin! OH SHIT! i have a bad feeling that robin will find out sooner or later that Alessandra is Starfire's daughter
AvatarSatsuki chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Interesting, I've luckily never experienced the death of a friend. But I have with family members, her seeming cold and calm could also have been portrated as a form of grief. So if daddy had a weapon left for her, does that mean she can get some new clothes too?
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »