Reviews for Confidential
Princess Emmanuella chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
You just keep getting better and better at these stories, do you? Is it some type of magical monkey doing this or are you really this good. I think option 2 is good. Well, keep uphe goodwork! )
AvatarSatsuki chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
OooooO! Poor Iris, she reminded me of Raven. I love a good murder mystery! Yes, I read all three chapters in one sitting.
Captain Deadpool chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
I suggest being less predictable with the romance- I read too many fics where teenagers meet and suddenly act like they've been married for forty years.

Note that I'm not telling you what to do- I'm merely giving you advice on how to do it.

Good job throwing me off by the way. I didn't expect a *possible* death this soon. DON'T TELL ME IF IRIS IS REALLY DEAD! I like surprises.
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Smooth cameo there. You tried too hard to make sure people didn't get the wrong impression, though. whatever your intentions, let 'em think what they want.

Some interesting characters, but remember to take your time with developement. Don't tell me what they're like- show me. Let me draw my own conclusions, right or wrong.
E.C.Hades chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I liked it hope to see more.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Sort of an in-between approach you've decided to take, correct? Connected to UL, but able to stand on it's own.

Knowing Slade, he's got the joint wired- Deathstroke may be calm, but that's 'cause he's prepared.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3