Reviews for In The Arms of Your Most Hated Foe
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Very believable, nice job. Great imagery!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Yeah, Naraku's true wish really got to me, too. It was sad how he just really wanted his love, which was really relatable, and it also contrasted with what we originally thought. Great piece, by the way. Ughhh, so sad though.
dorcas chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is absolutely perfect.

You've seen the whole series and used it to your advantage. Too many people here don't see that Inuyasha can be so much deeper than the various couples and running gags at the surface. We tend to forget, for instance, that Naraku's various incarnations are supposed to be facets of himself; you caught on to that-I'd never realized how revealing Kagura was, when put in that light. The duality, the sadism, you got it all! I don't think I've read anything about Naraku more spot-on. Thank you! This was such a treat!
Canadawear chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
The way you've set Naraku's thoughts out for us to pick through is sexy and amazing. This is exactly how I would expect him to feel. Totally in character.
grumpikachu chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is the most perfect Naraku I've ever seen/read. I'd say so much more but excuse me I'm too busy hyperventilating over all the feels.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You have no idea how long I've been searching for a fic like this...u fulfilled my wish for such a fic! God bless u:-) ds was probably one of the Most BEAUTIFUL fics I've ever read & the Best Naraku/Kikyo story EVER...so bittersweet..so tragic...yet so mesmerizing...you have been able to capture Naraku's emotions to a remarkable level (even his thoughts about Kagura & her desire for freedom was depicted perfectly). Naraku was truly a tragic character...perhaps more tragic than Kikyo,I really feel pity for him. Ds couple is so interesting...they deserve more love..It's a pity that there aren't many fics about these two.(That's why ds fic stands out to be the Best!) Thank u so so much...um,I guess never thank you enough for this.
CrystalStorm824 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is really good. I actually believe this was probably what Naraku was thinking during that episode.
JazaraRose chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Beautifully written. Naraku's character is so tragic, more tragic than Kikyou herself. Their relationship is an interesting one indeed. You did a great job with this.
Anil Pheonix chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
do something like that for Kikyo. I'd like to see what you ome up with. this was simply wonderful.
Anni chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Omg. I don't normally pay attention to this pairing but I am sobbing so much right now. This piece is heartbreakingly beautiful. I love it. 3
fortheloveofgodineedanewone chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I think you have done brilliantly. I was looking for a fic that essentially captures the dynamic between Naraku and Kikyo. I have been very interested ever since the origins of Naraku, and you have brilliantly portrayed what Kikyo is to him. :) good job!
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
BRILLIANT. Sad, isn't it? You know an author put a lot of work into her characters when even the main villain's demise has you bawling your eyes out...
pennilee chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh my tofu, and alternate reality, huh? Well, good fic. (:
Anon chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Words can't even describe the feeling I have right now. I've been waiting YEARS for a fic like this. It's just...wow... I can't even. Good job. Good good good job.

(I still wish Naraku would've gotten at least a kiss from Kikyo in the actual series, but I guess he never got to smother that flame :/)
Suzuki Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/26/2011