Reviews for Of Scalpels and Spells
Life's a dream chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Wow! THis is a really different Harry than what you normally see, he's so kind it's unbelievable! But I like how you've created his character, and Hufflepuff really suits him here. I really liked the part where he told Hermione his reason for being a doctor. Wish I could be like that!

Looking forward to see with how he deals with Voldemort as a kind Healer/doctor!
Lupinesence chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Cool chapter, you can feel the stress coming off of Harry. Liked seeing Remus too (he's my favourite lol).
Lupinesence chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Great chapter, I loved Harry's reason for wanting to be a doctor/healer.
Lupinesence chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Cool chapter. Poor Harry, must be beyond confusing to be living two sets of lives. Liked the moments with the other characters too, especially Snape.
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Fantastic chapter, love the whole idea of Healer!Harry.
The Wigmonsters chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
A very interesting story, one that I've never seen the likes of before. It's been a while since you updated, but should you continue the story, I look forward to it.
In The Mix chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
This is very interesting! Please UPdate soon!
xavierp chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I've enjoyed the first 3 chapters. I think that this could be a good tale. One thing does concern me though: character development. How is Hermione different from not being in Harry's presence constantly? How do the other characters differ from canon with a different Harry? How does *Harry* differ.

So far we seem to have a marginally less driven and insecure Hermione, a slightly less hateful Snape and a frantically driven Harry but no real idea of how canon has split off. Despite being more thoughtful and able to think things through Harry was still at the DOM and still lost Sirius, so it seems that your story has characters and events almost happening separate from each other.

Or maybe I'm overthinking things...
Elsa chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
Yet, you know... I'm going to burn all the stories I have written!

More seriously, I enjoyed this chapter more than the previous. I'm very curious about Hermione and her relationship with Harry.

It may sound quite interesting to show how the 2 universes are(closely?) connected.

Anyway, take your time.

See you tomorrow.

PS: I'm sorry for the mistakes I certainly made. I have no excuse.
Elsa chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I enjoyed this chapter very much. I will read the next one with great pleasure as soon as I have a bit of time.
Gah chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Oh, good foreshadow. I'm so curious about the double personality/world! I mean is he the only one who experiences it, or can some others feel it too? And it can't be the same world, I mean the Dursley's have two different reactions. Unless he imagined that part,hmmmm...I also like how he made it into a different house, Hufflepuff especially, because that one is often the hardest to pull off for some reason. Seems to me that this fic is skipping to the end of Hogwarts to get the action going. A rarity for an AU.

Thank You for taking the time spell properly. It is refreshing. Especially since you said you are not a native English speaker. So Thank You. I sincerely mean it.
Gah chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Like I said. Not near enough reviews. Now I have to review each chapter.

Hmmm... I like the rare find that manages to keep romance from dominating the story, I sort of feel that this fic could be written without that romance. Not that I'm suggesting anything to you, just stating my thoughts aloud. I just get the feeling Harry is the wouldn't-do-romance-unless-it-bashed-him-on-the-head-and-he-woke-up-in-a-chapel type, at least in this fic. Really, even in cannon he was sort of that way. But enough with my random musing! I think Hermione is harboring a crush though. I don't think she knows that though.

On another note, I like the way you're portraying Severus. Neither evil or good, but snarly, realistic and human.
Gah chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Just add a mysterious space/time element why don't you? Now you have me interested, dang it! I will say this story has not gotten near the reviews it deserves. Very, very curious. Also kudos on the originality. Seriously. Not many healer, not warrior fics out there. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Elsa chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Je l'ai fait! I did it!

Sérieusement, je pense avoir compris le plus gros, même si j'ai douté de la signification du terme "healer" (médicomage?) jusqu'à la fin, lorsque tu mentionnes Sainte-Mangouste.

J'ai un peu regretté que tu ne détailles pas davantage le parcours de Harry, notamment hors du domaine scolaire, mais je suppose que ce chapitre était purement introductif et qu'on en apprendra plus dans les suivants.

Je pense que je lirai le second plus tard dans la semaine... Là j'ai mal au crâne de m'être concentrée!

J'espère que tu es bien rentrée tout à l'heure. J'étais très contente de te recevoir à la maison, tu reviens quand tu veux.

A demain,

Elsa

P.S: Next challenge a review in English.
Servent Satsujinki chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
nice fic so far iv always wanted to see a fic like this XD are the deathly hollows in this HP world? if so i have an idea for one of eh, harry could try and disect the properties of the ressurection stone to try and improve modern magical medicine or invent something like a weaker version of the stone(sorta like phoenix downs from the final fantasy games).